PDA

View Full Version : Civil Air Patrol repaint?

rayhere48
May 6th, 2010, 11:30
Has any one seen a Civil air patrol repaint for the default Cessna aircraft? I know there are some for payware aircraft.

Kiwikat
May 6th, 2010, 11:33
I made one for a group I used to fly with. I'll see if I still have it on my hard drives somewhere. If I had to guess, I probably don't have it anymore, but it is worth a look.

rayhere48
May 6th, 2010, 14:13
If you find it let me know. Thanks for the response.

55thCobra
May 6th, 2010, 17:13
I made one for a group I used to fly with. I'll see if I still have it on my hard drives somewhere. If I had to guess, I probably don't have it anymore, but it is worth a look.
Hi Comet,

If you are referring to the repaint you did for the 55th vAir Force, the contract you agreed to before starting to paint included the following:

• I give the 55th vAir Force the exclusive right to use the work I create, regardless
of my membership status or title within the organization.
• I will not release my work anywhere except the official vAF website unless
otherwise authorized by my CO.

(Source: Software Technician Agreement (vAFD-1005), last updated 10 OCT 2008)As such, you are not authorized to release that paint in the manner you are alluding to.

It was a while back, so I understand if it slipped your mind. Let me know if you would like a copy of the full document again.

Cobra

Kiwikat
May 6th, 2010, 17:15
I don't have the files around anymore. I made it a point to delete everything from the group when I left. I'd offer to re-repaint it but the default MS planes are awful to paint. :barf:

Sorry. :\

Kiwikat
May 6th, 2010, 17:15
Hi Comet,

If you are referring to the repaint you did for the 55th vAir Force, the contract you agreed to before starting to paint included the following:
As such, you are not authorized to release that paint in the manner you are alluding to.

It was a while back, so I understand if it slipped your mind. Let me know if you would like a copy of the full document again.

Cobra

I wouldn't release a paint with your logos on it. :salute:

However if I happened to have kept the paint you couldn't stop me from removing the logos and putting CAP stuff back on. :wavey: