PDA

View Full Version : could u help me???

caluxus
May 6th, 2010, 09:39
Hello chaps, my name's Caluxus, and I've just got into CFS3. I was wondering if anybody could help me to find the longest runaway in cfs3...

and sorry that i'm mabye rude.... because i'm dutch...i cant english :(

NachtPiloten
May 6th, 2010, 10:12
Great to have you on board. As for the longest runway, the 46th group had a 10000 ft one and I am not sure but Tangmere (spelling) in England is a long one so is the one in Berlin. Someone will get you to the others that are available.

ndicki
May 6th, 2010, 10:35
Hello chaps, my name's Caluxus, and I've just got into CFS3. I was wondering if anybody could help me to find the longest runaway in cfs3...

and sorry that i'm mabye rude.... because i'm dutch...i cant english :(

Nobody's perfect! Welcome aboard, Caluxus.

Can't help you for the runway - anything in mind? At a guess, it'll be the bomber bases in Lincolnshire...

Got an idea. Go into CFS3/global_layer, and open the global_layer.csv file with Windows Notepad. If I'm right, the airbase,triple,1-2-3 entries all have 2000 metre strips. You'll find them just by looking down the page. I think 2000m is as long as it gets in stock CFS3. Good luck!

popsaka
March 31st, 2011, 10:30
In the later eras of ETO or the 46th's design groups' add-on there is a wee island off the west coast of Italy... I forget the name but its for some bomber group... Hope this helps :salute:

...Oh, and welcome!!