PDA

View Full Version : FSpilotshop

rewasiuk
May 5th, 2010, 20:12
About 3 weeks ago in April I ordered a software title from FSpilotshop. It arrived May 3 by mail but unfortunately package was the wrong title. I e-mailed FSpilotshop that day and received a response that the title would be replaced. Today May 5 who should appear at my door but a FEDEX driver with my replacement software title. Talk about exceptional service. I for one will continue to deal with these people for any future software purchases.

tigisfat
May 5th, 2010, 20:29
About 3 weeks ago in April I ordered a software title from FSpilotshop. It arrived May 3 by mail but unfortunately package was the wrong title. I e-mailed FSpilotshop that day and received a response that the title would be replaced. Today May 5 who should appear at my door but a FEDEX driver with my replacement software title. Talk about exceptional service. I for one will continue to deal with these people for any future software purchases.

The FS pilotshop isn't just a semi-invisible MSFS conglomerate, it's a pretty cool marketplace run by the same guys who've been behind the scenes at flightsim.com since it's inception. They are all great guys, and it's largely the only place I shop for my payware.

It's good to hear a positive story about an online marketplace.

I kinda think that the SOH staff could set up a payware side of the house and do well for themselves selling military addons. It'd be a good way to supplement the retirements of a few around here that deserve it. It might also streamline donationware ops for some of our down-home style developers that frequent SOH.

MCDesigns
May 6th, 2010, 05:12
Nice to hear about positives experiences from online vendors. I've bought from them a few times and never had an issue, BUT there have been a few bad experiences for users and the developers that sell there that I have been privy to in the past, so as always, Caveat emptor (buyer beware)

AndyE1976
May 6th, 2010, 11:07
Have always had good service from them, although most of my purchases are downloads, so delivery time is not really a factor.

The only downside is that I have to keep remembering they don't stock everything!

Willy
May 6th, 2010, 13:20
I've heard a few horror stories about them as well, so just be careful when dealing with them.