PDA

View Full Version : president of iran asked a question; couldnt answer

Lionheart
May 5th, 2010, 06:54
Hey all,

Just watched an interview of the president of iran on TV by an American reporter.

Surprizingly, the reporter asked him, 'Is it true that Ben-laden is living in Tehran?' and you should have seen this dude dance around that question. He started talking about Afghanistan, America, etc, etc, etc, etc... lol.. He was asked 4 times by the reporter. Each time, he danced around it, lol... cracks me up. I guess I know what the answer is.

This is not to be a huge debate. Just the news. (It was just on TV). Quite entertaining too, so perhaps this is a 'entertainment heads up'.

Bill

djscoo
May 5th, 2010, 07:08
He is a lying dirtbag, even if he said straight up that Bin Laden was living in his spare bedroom in Tehran, I wouldn't give any heed to his words.

tigisfat
May 5th, 2010, 07:17
http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/walkeramerican/forum%20commentary%20pictures/atfirstiwaslikedarth.jpg

viking3
May 5th, 2010, 07:35
He is a lying dirtbag, even if he said straight up that Bin Laden was living in his spare bedroom in Tehran, I wouldn't give any heed to his words.

Oh you mean he's a politician.:173go1:

Regards, Rob:ernae:

Toastmaker
May 5th, 2010, 10:35
Come on, folks. . . ! The Iranians don't really like Bin Laden much and they can't stand the Saudis since forever. . . !

Bin Laden is being protected in Pakistan near the Afgan border.

Snuffy
May 5th, 2010, 10:53
*in before the close!*

:wiggle:

djscoo
May 5th, 2010, 12:02
*in before the close!*

You need to get a user script set up that automatically posts this in every thread...it would save you a lot of trouble.

TARPSBird
May 5th, 2010, 12:15
Hehe, I get a kick out of Snuffy's "drive-by" posts. :d

Gramps
May 5th, 2010, 12:24
*in before the close!*

Me too, but just barely!!