PDA

View Full Version : quick question ....

stiz
May 4th, 2010, 14:51
why has the just flight/aeroplane hevean spitfire WIP thread been stickied??

I noticed another WIP thread was stickeyed a few months ago as well, surely if WIP threads are gonna get stickied then they all should be (like new releases etc) theres a few WIP threads of other products which havnt been sticked, so why only some and not all???? also why have WIP started being sticked? i thought it was for new releases only??

Not haveing a go at anyone etc just curious :engel016:

krazycolin
May 4th, 2010, 15:19
same here...

bazzar
May 4th, 2010, 20:22
I asked for sticky as I felt the coming content would interest people in this anniversary year of the Battle of Britain.

I didn't realise that stickies were reserved for releases only. I'll keep an eye on that in future...

If the thread is offending anyone, please take it out of the stickies and into the general population.

We are on final beta and release is imminent so I take it we can put it back again later? ;>)

Lionheart
May 4th, 2010, 21:01
Some do not get alot of attention, some get a HUGE amount of attention. I would say public interest governs it.

pilottj
May 4th, 2010, 22:54
I seem to recall the L-39C was stickied before it was officially released. I think the highly anticipated ones generate the popularity.

Cheers
TJ

gavinc
May 4th, 2010, 23:42
why has the just flight/aeroplane hevean spitfire WIP thread been stickied??

Someone spilled coke on it?