PDA

View Full Version : How do I change colors in Radar Contact's menus

dcampbe
May 3rd, 2010, 07:10
Is there a way to change the text color in Radar Contact's menus? Mine are red and it is very difficult to read. I would like to change it to green if possible.

Bjoern
May 3rd, 2010, 07:41
I think there isn't.

Anneke
May 3rd, 2010, 10:31
Is there a way to change the text color in Radar Contact's menus? Mine are red and it is very difficult to read. I would like to change it to green if possible.

Yes there is...http://www.schiratti.com/files/dowson/AdvDisp.zip. From the readme.

The text defaults to red, the background to a dark gray. If you want different colours, select Text or Back colour when you right-click on the message window. You’ll get a standard colour choice dialogue. OR, for the background colour you can make this match your panel by selecting “Match background”. This chooses the colour immediately below the centre of the AdvDisplay window. If you want to pick a colour from elsewhere on the screen you’ll need to first undock or unlock the window, move it so that the required colour is immediately below the centre, then right click and select “Match background”. Then, of course, re-position and re-dock