PDA

View Full Version : problems

caluxus
May 3rd, 2010, 03:30
when i add bombs on my avhistory planes... the game will crash... why???

alain95
May 3rd, 2010, 03:57
First : Mind there is no problem here, you should write :
Solution needed or Can someone be kind to help me ?

2nd : Check if the weapons you select are really present in your CFS3/weapons folder : did you install the AVhistory weapons pack ?

3rd : if you have make modifications on the .xdp file, the CFS3 loading process could show a message error such as "...the Airplane will not work" when you have to verify it or to backup the original .xdp file

Good flights
Alain95

rouge34rtw
May 8th, 2010, 19:33
Alain95 is right on the money Caluxus. I would say there is about a 95% chance that the weapons for the aircraft you are trying to use aren't in the weapons folder...... I can't even begin to count the number of times this exact problem has caught me by surprise.....watch for the "shared" folder items in addon aircraft also....

ndicki
May 8th, 2010, 23:14
Go to the AvHistory site and download the weapons and effects pack.

http://avhistory.org/communityserver/files/folders/avh_weapons__special_effects/entry1037.aspx

Then see if that particular aircraft is still causing trouble. If it is, then go into its folder and open the xdp file with Windows Notepad. Scroll down to loadouts, and you'll see the pylons and weapons it calls for. You need to make sure the pylons are in CFS3/pylons, and the weapons are in CFS3/weapons. If they are not, then the best thing is to look and see what is, that might do the job. Insert them instead, save and close, and delete the bdp file in the aircraft's folder. bdp files are simply computer-language versions of the xdp file, and are regenerated when you start the sim - so if you change anything in an xdp file, you must delete the accompanying bdp file.

That should fix it!