PDA

View Full Version : Groom Lake real airport identifier (no BS)

tigisfat
April 29th, 2010, 21:30
An airfield at Nevada's Groom Lake now has an identifier, KXTA, and is labelled as "Homey Airport" on charts. There's no explanation given, but it's now in airport directories and has been in GPS databases for over a year now.

http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/articles/2008/080110area51.html

Willy
April 29th, 2010, 22:23
Read that a few months ago. Changed my AFCAD for Groom Lake to reflect that.

Snuffy
April 30th, 2010, 03:16
Sounds like a homey little place then. :mixedsmi:

Terry
April 30th, 2010, 04:12
Still some odd things happen there upon occasion.

tigisfat
April 30th, 2010, 08:45
Still some odd things happen there upon occasion.

where'd that scenery come from?

RyanJames170
April 30th, 2010, 08:49
sounds intresting

Terry
April 30th, 2010, 10:36
where'd that scenery come from?

Just having some fun with Ron's EZ effect objects. That animated green storm object is named "strange".

Pauke! Pauke!
April 30th, 2010, 11:07
Me and my "Homies" buzz the tower there every so often.

srgalahad
April 30th, 2010, 13:23
Me and my "Homies" buzz the tower there every so often.

I don't know which one is you, but that tall one certainly IS alien.... where was he abducted?:wavey:

cheezyflier
April 30th, 2010, 14:02
I don't know which one is you, but that tall one certainly IS alien.... where was he abducted?:wavey:

kinda makes one wonder about all those cattle mutilations....:icon_lol:

Ken Stallings
April 30th, 2010, 14:08
It doesn't take long to build new airports nowadays! :icon_lol:

Ken

Pauke! Pauke!
April 30th, 2010, 15:10
kinda makes one wonder about all those cattle mutilations....:icon_lol:

:jump::jump::jump:

That's it Cheezy! Der Führer's brain has been preserved bionically by evil German scientists using pilfered bovine body parts that have to be replenished often by raiding Nazi UFOs from their secret base in Antartica. The little grays are in kahoots with the US Government in a secret war against the Nazi UFOs. They abduct humans and bionically alter them with cattle DNA in hopes that they can infiltrate the security at the Nazi base and stop their dastardly plans. Bigfoot is envolved but only in a consulting capacity. He works for both sides. He doesn't like giving the Nazis information but he needs the money for his electrolysis treatments.

jmig
April 30th, 2010, 16:43
:jump::jump::jump:

That's it Cheezy! Der Führer's brain has been preserved bionically by evil German scientists using pilfered bovine body parts that have to be replenished often by raiding Nazi UFOs from their secret base in Antartica. The little grays are in kahoots with the US Government in a secret war against the Nazi UFOs. They abduct humans and bionically alter them with cattle DNA in hopes that they can infiltrate the security at the Nazi base and stop their dastardly plans. Bigfoot is envolved but only in a consulting capacity. He works for both sides. He doesn't like giving the Nazis information but he needs the money for his electrolysis treatments.

ROFL! Cute, really cute.

Railrunner130
May 1st, 2010, 05:16
The official government comments make it sound abandoned.

boxcar
May 1st, 2010, 05:58

Kinda nice to see that the Zetas go for those classy bomber jackets. :) They usually wear those tight-fitting garmets though:

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp337/ViewX2/visitor.jpg

tigisfat
May 1st, 2010, 07:48
The official government comments make it sound abandoned.

Most government airfields without highly active flying wings there are pretty inactive. I can imagine an airfield at Groom Lake not having any action for most of the day.

boxcar
May 1st, 2010, 10:05
People go on & on about Area 51/Groom Lake. The really secret stuff happens just southwest of there at a location so sensitive that any website specifically about it is taken down fast & has been for many years now. Anyone know the name/designation of the place? Will give you first shot before I say, if necessary.

Roadburner440
May 1st, 2010, 12:07
Must be talking about that cliff face that people focus in on all the time, but the name escapes me. Seen it a few times now on UFO Hunters. Seems like there are quite a few sensitive areas. I still get a chuckle when I watch the episode where they refer to AUTEC as the Navy's version of Area 51, lol. Either that or I was to lit to see anything strange the few times I have been there. :ernae:

boxcar
May 1st, 2010, 12:13
Close enough, Steve. The area is S4. Er- someone's at the door, just a second...

"Hey, lemme go! The men in black are...." ....~end transmission~

dominique
May 1st, 2010, 22:36
I love Nevada, full of weird (read suspicious) looking places:engel016: :)

Suspicious one : an error in a non conventional weapon testing ?

Supicious two : what kind of contraptions are hidden here ?

(you need Google Earth to open the files)

Can you find some more ?

dominique
May 2nd, 2010, 05:47
Suspicious three : did they scrap all the concrete and asphalt because of some contamination or is it a hieroglyph for alien spaceships ?

tigisfat
May 2nd, 2010, 21:53
Most people would be shocked by how boring the nellis ranges are. Most of the 'wierd and suspicious' stuff you see are just old abandoned targets.

It's just like a religion or something. One day the US Government could unveil EVERYTHING it has, and for the most part I bet it'd be a snooze fest. The fanatics would claim the the Government was still withholding it's TRUE secrets. You can't sway faith.

dominique
May 3rd, 2010, 06:17
Most people would be shocked by how boring the nellis ranges are. Most of the 'wierd and suspicious' stuff you see are just old abandoned targets.

It's just like a religion or something. One day the US Government could unveil EVERYTHING it has, and for the most part I bet it'd be a snooze fest. The fanatics would claim the the Government was still withholding it's TRUE secrets. You can't sway faith.

You're, of course, right but don't be such a bore :icon_lol: ! Imagination makes great novels or movies after all. Look Stephen King's Desperation. How to make a pretty good horror story :a1310: out of a marshal and an abandonned minepit in Nevada.

The three suspicious are, I suspect, a ghost town, a range for air to ground attacks and a possible mining operation. How booorrrring :jump: !

tigisfat
May 4th, 2010, 07:46
You're, of course, right but don't be such a bore :icon_lol: ! Imagination makes great novels or movies after all. Look Stephen King's Desperation. How to make a pretty good horror story :a1310: out of a marshal and an abandonned minepit in Nevada.

The three suspicious are, I suspect, a ghost town, a range for air to ground attacks and a possible mining operation. How booorrrring :jump: !

well, some stuff is cool. Delta has these little things that look like circles of scotch tape that track people and things on GPS.

tigisfat
May 4th, 2010, 07:47
People go on & on about Area 51/Groom Lake. The really secret stuff happens just southwest of there at a location so sensitive that any website specifically about it is taken down fast & has been for many years now. Anyone know the name/designation of the place? Will give you first shot before I say, if necessary.

Can you really say for surety that websites about S4 are taken down? I've seen quite a few, and it's the only reason I know about the 'place'.