PDA

View Full Version : The Golden Dragon Pirates...

gera
November 11th, 2008, 07:14
The Golden Dragon Pirates...

Buna Time and News
Bunaīs Daily Newspaper for people with good eyes.

Nov 24, 2008....
"WHERE ARE THEY ?"
For several months there have been reports that a group of Modern Pirates have been attacking ships around the Solomon Sea. Some of these reports state that ships are attacked by "strange, almost invisible planes" that leave no trace.
The International Maritime Bureau is in dire need of skilled and adventurous pilots to man operations in search of these bandits in the Salomon Sea. A large effort will be conducted by air and sea to detect illicit bases along shorelines and hidden air bases where the strange aircraft might be. Since they are hiring skilled pilots you have applied for an opportunity (?). Many miles will be flown around New Guinea where it is believed the pirates are hiding.This quest will be full of danger, almost as dangerous as stepping in a dungeon full of Mamba snakes!!!!!!Bring your own plane, girl, booze and 45!!!!!----:greenbo:

Lionheart
November 11th, 2008, 08:41
Gera....

I think you need to start writing books and perhaps movie scripts! You are getting to good at this!

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

gera
November 11th, 2008, 10:31
Gera....

I think you need to start writing books and perhaps movie scripts! You are getting to good at this!

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

hahahahah, should I.????, hummmm, hummm, thanks Lionheart, maybe I will. What I really would like would be to make some old time "Comic Books":costumes::costumes:

You know, in Italy, where I go each year, they abound at all newspaper stands just like 50 years ago around my hometown.....neat.:icon31:
Hope you make the flight........................by the way am still waiting for your bushplane!!!!!the Kodiak!!!!!!...before Christmas??????

gera
November 12th, 2008, 05:46
Revision 1....
Due to a "printerīs error" the newspaper date should be: November 24..1948!!!!! not 2008!!!!!.......so forget jets for this adventure!!!!! planes allowed will be: Armed AT-6, P-51, P-47, Hellcat and any surplus WW2 job you might get in shape..........:kilroy::kilroy::kilroy:( Am re-painting my old Mustang)

gera
November 13th, 2008, 05:53
Notam 7686867-xx-32-67-99

To all Pilots interested in participating in this unholy adventure!!!

8:45 at Dukanga:.... (this will be your meeting place to start the flights...yup, itīs an AFCAD with a 4900 foot cement runway with low brightness lightning, so you can come in at night).....The Francolino Hotel has available space and you can see it from the airfield.....note that some sheep do run around the field so watchout in your needed actions.....lots of birds too..

---Three Cruisers have docked at the harbour and the whole complex is guarded by troops so do not hang around there after hours!!!!

--- Two new Bars have opened in the vecinity of the field, all pilots will have a special 23% discount on beer and 16% on hard stuff....bring your
ID and pilot license as proof.....Madam Chung, owner, will not allow fights or bad manners, so beware.......two bouncers, Niko and Dulitu will be pressing her rules...literally.

--- Fuel will be rationed due to the Korean Conflict, so donīt bring a gas gussler!!!

--- Watch out on runway 36, a guy from Kenya goofed(?) on take off and stalled, his plane is still burning there....

--- Thatīs it for now, Mission will be ready to go by this time next week so
do some low level flights simulating straffing runs and swoop up without stalling.

Catp. Millita Gersong will be there when you arrive to provide you with Princess Alana`s pictures.....

Thatīs it.............................................:ki lroy:

Any questions.....send a letter to Mission Commander.

GT182
November 13th, 2008, 06:14
Bill, me thinks those in Panama of Gera's ilk might have too much time on their hands. That and sipping mint juleps all day might might make them a bit wanderlust, and hence the making of these adventures. To which I might add, sound fraking great. :applause: :costumes:

Can't wait to give it a try Gera. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/Thumbup.gif My P-51 is set to fly. :d

gera
November 13th, 2008, 06:37
Bill, me thinks those in Panama of Gera's ilk might have too much time on their hands. That and sipping mint juleps all day might might make them a bit wanderlust, and hence the making of these adventures. To which I might add, sound fraking great. :applause:

Can't wait to give it a try Gera. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/Thumbup.gif My P-51 is set to fly. :d

hehehehehe...:d..have you tried the new " Lemon&Salt Beer????....with some Ceviche and hot peppers????.......Your P-51 is on the list....you will be received by Lt. Carmen Flottery at runway 7 at 6:45 PM sharp!!!!!:applause::applause::applause::applause: