PDA

View Full Version : Giving in to temptation will get you in the end....

Cloud9Gal
April 26th, 2010, 15:37
http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Signs/idiot-0011.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Signs-Smileys.html)

(PG video)

VymO_sk0RZg

kilo delta
April 26th, 2010, 15:44
LMAO :d

Bjoern
April 26th, 2010, 16:37
Laughed hard. :d

HouseHobbit
April 26th, 2010, 16:49
That was Too Much..
I hate when this happens..
LOL..

cheezyflier
April 26th, 2010, 20:26
a long time ago i went to this girl's house with my girlfriend. my girlfriend was supposed to be doing her nails before we all went out. so they said to me "watch a movie on the vcr while you wait, ok?" so i'm looking through the movies and i don't see anything interesting. i come across one tape that isn't labeled, so i think "i wonder what's on this one?" i pop it in, and it's some tv show. so i figure, ok, this will do i guess" then about 5 minutes into the screen gets all snowy, then it's not the tv show anymore. it's my girlfriend and her old boyfriend. the date stamp at the bottom of the screen was less than 2 weeks old. i just turned the sound up as loud as it would go, and left :icon_lol:

MCDesigns
April 26th, 2010, 20:49
LMAO, that was really funny! :ernae:

OBIO
April 26th, 2010, 22:48
a long time ago i went to this girl's house with my girlfriend. my girlfriend was supposed to be doing her nails before we all went out. so they said to me "watch a movie on the vcr while you wait, ok?" so i'm looking through the movies and i don't see anything interesting. i come across one tape that isn't labeled, so i think "i wonder what's on this one?" i pop it in, and it's some tv show. so i figure, ok, this will do i guess" then about 5 minutes into the screen gets all snowy, then it's not the tv show anymore. it's my girlfriend and her old boyfriend. the date stamp at the bottom of the screen was less than 2 weeks old. i just turned the sound up as loud as it would go, and left :icon_lol:

Yep...gotta hate it when that happens.

tigisfat
April 26th, 2010, 22:54

I'm glad you can laugh about it now, because I'll bet you were PISSED at the time. :ernae: I'll drink one to your sense of humor tonight.

Snuffy
April 27th, 2010, 03:06
Fortunately I don't have friends, so I can't see that happening to me. :mixedsmi:

cheezyflier
April 27th, 2010, 06:22
I'm glad you can laugh about it now, because I'll bet you were PISSED at the time. :ernae: I'll drink one to your sense of humor tonight.

well, disappointed, yes. who wouldn't be? but even then, it wasn't the end of the world. being embarrased for someone else's bad behavior isn't really my style. betterto learn that way than in some other way, such as, a trip to the doctor's office. :icon_lol: