Quote: ...Member Bogs...

Never seen before, anywhere in Cyberspace :salute:

MikeW

Kiwikat
April 26th, 2010, 06:15
I'd prefer a swamp or marsh... :173go1:

OBIO
April 26th, 2010, 06:26
I also prefer a marsh over a bog. Marshes tend to be greener and full of life while bogs are just dark, dank and smelly places. And the only living thing in a bog generally turns out to be a mutant monster of some sort who wants to eat your brains.

Right on the edge of "our" property, there is a marsh. Later this spring, the marsh will be covered by lush green cattails and will be home to hundreds of Red Wing Black Birds and thousands of frogs. The marsh is quite beautiful.

Down the road from us is a place I call Bigfoot Bog. Bigfoot Bog is ugly, full of decay, and smells horrible. Living in Bigfoot Bog is a family of inbred mutant hillbillies that moved up here from Kentucky. How inbred and how mutated? Has anyone seen the movie "The Hills Have Eyes" and seen the inbred mutant hillbillies in that movie. Well, the inbred mutant hillbillies in that movie are the ones living in Bigfoot Bog. They used the money they made for the movie work and moved up here by us. I am very careful when I go outside at night....I don't want one of our neighbors eating my brains.

OBIO

cheezyflier
April 26th, 2010, 06:54
i once crossed a crick trying to take a short cut. the opposite side looked like a field. when i got there, i noticed that every step i took produced a puddle of water, and the field was moving like waves. i quickly took a different route back to the crick.

Terry
April 26th, 2010, 07:13
I also prefer a marsh over a bog. Marshes tend to be greener and full of life while bogs are just dark, dank and smelly places. And the only living thing in a bog generally turns out to be a mutant monster of some sort who wants to eat your brains.

Right on the edge of "our" property, there is a marsh. Later this spring, the marsh will be covered by lush green cattails and will be home to hundreds of Red Wing Black Birds and thousands of frogs. The marsh is quite beautiful.

Down the road from us is a place I call Bigfoot Bog. Bigfoot Bog is ugly, full of decay, and smells horrible. Living in Bigfoot Bog is a family of inbred mutant hillbillies that moved up here from Kentucky. How inbred and how mutated? Has anyone seen the movie "The Hills Have Eyes" and seen the inbred mutant hillbillies in that movie. Well, the inbred mutant hillbillies in that movie are the ones living in Bigfoot Bog. They used the money they made for the movie work and moved up here by us. I am very careful when I go outside at night....I don't want one of our neighbors eating my brains.

OBIO

:applause::applause::applause:

MCDesigns
April 26th, 2010, 07:32
i once crossed a crick trying to take a short cut. the opposite side looked like a field. when i got there, i noticed that every step i took produced a puddle of water, and the field was moving like waves. i quickly took a different route back to the crick.

Smart move, that would be freaky to experience.

Chacha
April 26th, 2010, 07:41
Quote: ...Member Bogs...

Never seen before, anywhere in Cyberspace :salute:

MikeW

What Bogs?

srgalahad
April 26th, 2010, 09:29

Hmmm.. so you actually Wade Boggs?

kilo delta
April 26th, 2010, 09:55
Ohhhh...an outhouse @ the Outhouse!! :d

Toastmaker
April 26th, 2010, 10:22
. . . I'm disregarding this thread. . .

:running:

jmig
April 26th, 2010, 10:25
Humor here has really bogged down and sunk to a new low.

Snuffy
April 26th, 2010, 10:28
Humor here has really bogged down and sunk to a new low.

I don't find this funny at all ... primarily since I have no idea whats going on ....

jmig
April 26th, 2010, 10:40
I don't find this funny at all ... primarily since I have no idea whats going on ....

Maybe that is why, Snuffy. ;)

I saw it as "bog" humor taking over the thread and contributed my share of the stinky humor.

Maybe I was the one who was/is confused? If so, it isn't the first or last time.

:jump:

Wing_Z
April 26th, 2010, 12:56
It's an Outhouse thing...
"..attacks on members, moderators or staff are strictly prohibitive"
Maybe because they're Boggy?? :d

norab
April 26th, 2010, 14:12
""..attacks on members, moderators or staff are strictly prohibitive""

are they prohibitive because they take too much time, resources,energy, or money?????:d