PDA

View Full Version : Whew! What a race!

Cazzie
April 25th, 2010, 13:02
Talledaga, not the Grand Am. Best in recent history for a track I despise. But if this doesn't prove once and for all how NASCAR fubared with that hideous wing, I don't know what does. Not one car in all those wrecks ended up even so much as airborne.

Now I got to recover and get ready for the nationwide race.

Natch, I wanted Denny in P1, but Harvick and MuMurray were hooked. Good run for JPM again, he's going to win an oval one day. I'm so pumped, I am ready to go to Richmond next Saturday night, ordering some tickets tomorrow.

Sorry about your 48 Ed, he's dodged the bullet a lot this year and last, fate has a way of catching up with you sooner or later.

Caz

stansdds
April 25th, 2010, 13:04
Fantastic race, from start to finish! I think the combination of the COT with the larger restrictor plate and the rear spoiler is a winner.

txnetcop
April 25th, 2010, 16:32
I really liked to see the kind of race where anyone could win it! This was the best yet for the season
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

EasyEd
April 25th, 2010, 16:56
Hey All,

Talledega was great! Fine race and good to see Harvick and RCR win and that was an incredible move on Harvick's part - timing that move just right.

As for Jimmie he'll do just fine - the last 10 is where he tends to shine.

-Ed-

PS Good to see BK win the Nationwide