PDA

View Full Version : Mig-21 F 13 by Ivan Jurcaga: no throttle?

gianlucabagatti
April 23rd, 2010, 08:57
hi guys, I need your help....
downloaded and installedv the beautiful Mig 21 by Ivan Jurcaga but I'm having a problem, and a big one!
I start the engine, the jet sound grows at a certain pont but then no more...and no use of the throttle increase the rpm's or let the aircraft move on the tarmac!
I've put as usaulas all the related files in the proper folder but such a situation never happened to me...
helps really appreciated!
best regards to u all,
gianluca

Daube
April 23rd, 2010, 09:07
What if you press SHIFT+CTRL+F4 while the engine is starting ?
Also, did you really follow the engine startup procedure ?

peter12213
April 23rd, 2010, 11:19
Yeah you have to follow the engine start procedure, Ctrl +E Will not do it for this bird!

Lateral-G
April 23rd, 2010, 20:35
This should help:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjkBYZ7oGmg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjkBYZ7oGmg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

-G-

Lateral-G
April 24th, 2010, 08:15
For those that wish to have a copy next to them during start-up here's a picture:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/mig-21startup.jpg

-G-

gianlucabagatti
April 24th, 2010, 08:34
What if you press SHIFT+CTRL+F4 while the engine is starting ?
Also, did you really follow the engine startup procedure ?

hi guys, thks u all a lot for answering!
I tried to find a readme in the mig 21 folder explaining this one but nothing was there....and, unfortunately I cannot try the SHIFT+CTRL+F4 until next monday evening.
as I fly few jets in FSX and the few ones flown do not require this procedure, I have to admit I donīt know it...
is there anybody out there who can address me?
once again, thks mates!
gianluca

OOPS! seen only now that picture! I have to study it!!!!

gianlucabagatti
April 24th, 2010, 08:42
hi Lateral G, more helpful than this I cannot imagine!
I found, together with the original pack, an upgrade: do u think it will really improve the flying characteristics of this ship?
Gianluca

Lateral-G
April 24th, 2010, 13:35
hi Lateral G, more helpful than this I cannot imagine!
I found, together with the original pack, an upgrade: do u think it will really improve the flying characteristics of this ship?
Gianluca

Glad those items helped you out.

I tried that update and when I would advance the throttle....BOOM! you would get an explosion.

I removed it and use the original package and am more than happy with it as is.

-G-

peter12213
April 25th, 2010, 09:43
Yeah I don't use the update it doesn't work right!

Bjoern
April 25th, 2010, 15:55
It's been a while, but I think I didn't have problems with the updated FDE.