PDA

View Full Version : All those Hilter movie spoofs...

Piglet
April 22nd, 2010, 19:39
Remember all those Hitler movie spoofs, like the FSX or X-box Live ones? Seems the studio doesn't like those anymore and has ordered YT to remove them.
So, naturally some one made a "Hitler mad that Hitler movie spoofs are gonna be banned" spoof!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBO5dh9qrIQ

djscoo
April 22nd, 2010, 19:47
:applause: That was great, and so true!

PRB
April 22nd, 2010, 19:48
I like cats.

TARPSBird
April 22nd, 2010, 19:55
Der Fuehrer is right in the video, the movie "Downfall" got tons of free publicity from all those parody videos. Now the movie company suddenly finds them objectionable. :rolleyes:

tigisfat
April 22nd, 2010, 19:58
ah man, I never saw the FSX one.

magoo
April 22nd, 2010, 21:40
I don't mind cats. Just can't handle cat videos. Somethings are just too much.

You know?

Sure.

You know.

stiz
April 23rd, 2010, 01:12
i'm glad there gonna get removed, its getting old now :kilroy:

cheezyflier
April 23rd, 2010, 04:41
ah man, I never saw the FSX one.

that's a shame. it was REALLY the funniest one of them all.

tigisfat
April 23rd, 2010, 11:52
that's a shame. it was REALLY the funniest one of them all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrFLp6OmfQ4&feature=related

WARNING!! this video is loaded with filthy language and racist comments. It is NOT safe for work or children. Follow the link at your own risk.

Henry
April 23rd, 2010, 12:04
i'm glad there gonna get removed, its getting old now :kilroy:
there are many things that get old
until you get old and want to see them again
cos you cannot remember
humor in the right place is excellent
the fsx one was great also
i guess its just my sence of humor
but i do love to laugh just because its funny
and dont have to think any further than the joke itself
H

cheezyflier
April 23rd, 2010, 12:39
that's not the one, but it is a funny one. the really good one was called "sim heil"

Willy
April 23rd, 2010, 12:51
If they take them down, I'll miss them. Ol' Adolf in those videos is always good for a laugh.

tigisfat
April 23rd, 2010, 12:54
I love these videos for the same reason I loved inglorious basterds. To be able to reduce a horrible character such as him to a laughing stock really is great to me.

Anyone who says they can't laugh at making fun of Hitler is insecure.

Ken Stallings
April 23rd, 2010, 13:52
Remember all those Hitler movie spoofs, like the FSX or X-box Live ones? Seems the studio doesn't like those anymore and has ordered YT to remove them.
So, naturally some one made a "Hitler mad that Hitler movie spoofs are gonna be banned" spoof!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBO5dh9qrIQ

I agree with the movie studio 100%.

I also was immediately concened that this type of spoofing would over time trivialize the essential evil this man represented. That's why I no longer reply in the threads that show them, but am making a one-time exception here because I agree with the point of view of the movie studio.

Some things should simply be left in their historical context. I believe this is one and the spoof videos should be removed.

Ken

cheezyflier
April 23rd, 2010, 14:27
well, i sure didn't expect that

Allen
April 23rd, 2010, 15:10
For evey one that is removed five more will take it place!

Bjoern
April 25th, 2010, 16:26
They were unfunny anyways (if you speak german and understood what they were saying).

Hitler is always good for a laugh though...
dvwCuQ4bX7U

Ken Stallings
April 25th, 2010, 16:37
They were unfunny anyways (if you speak german and understood what they were saying).

Hitler is always good for a laugh though...
dvwCuQ4bX7U

Is he really?

You see, this is the point I was making. I don't think anything this man did was fodder for parody.

I realize you aren't meaning anything wrong by your statement. My concern is that if we ever do things that could desensitize younger generations to what that madman did, then it could cause problems later on.

Cheers,

Ken

Piglet
April 25th, 2010, 16:53
We love Ken's "outbursts of seriousness"!:jump:

then it could cause problems later on.

Maybe other in the future will NOT go that route, if they think they will the butt of jokes later on.

Bjoern
April 25th, 2010, 17:38
Is he really?

You see, this is the point I was making. I don't think anything this man did was fodder for parody.

Actually, it is. The question is just where you want to draw the line.

I realize you aren't meaning anything wrong by your statement. My concern is that if we ever do things that could desensitize younger generations to what that madman did, then it could cause problems later on.

Draw the right conclusions from everything, pass them along and you're on the safe side.
Also, the desensitization process is completely natural as generations become less and less attached to those events by the amount of time between the event and the "now".

Also, humour is a nice medium for being able to work up negative events. Just ask the citizens of Berlin how they could handle just about every major negative event of the first half of the 20th century without widespread clinical depression and self-induced deadness.
Humour.

Ken Stallings
April 25th, 2010, 17:45
Some things cannot be desensitized because the lessons learned must be kept fresh. If we ever do become desensitized, then it increases the odds of it happening again. Mankind has to reach deep and ensure that certain lessons remain timeless and never lose a single measure of relevancy and poignancy.

Ken

Bjoern
April 25th, 2010, 17:52
Some things cannot be desensitized because the lessons learned must be kept fresh. If we ever do become desensitized, then it increases the odds of it happening again. Mankind has to reach deep and ensure that certain lessons remain timeless and never lose a single measure of relevancy and poignancy.

Actually, it's just the most comfortable way of dealing with this.
If you really want to make sure something similar never happens again, you'll have to dig way, way deeper and make way more extensive changes.

TARPSBird
April 25th, 2010, 20:35
When Ken took this thread to a more serious realm, I remembered this cartoon. So...was Donald Duck desensitizing the American people to the evils of Hitler and the Nazis?

iumEGAUceDg

Piglet
April 26th, 2010, 01:12
Imagine the Brits! They took the brunt of Hitler's war machine, yet later Hitler is one of Monty Pythons fave joke subjects! And then there's Mel Brooks. And isn't he a Jew?!?

Quixoticish
April 26th, 2010, 01:54
Imagine the Brits! They took the brunt of Hitler's war machine, yet later Hitler is one of Monty Pythons fave joke subjects! And then there's Mel Brooks. And isn't he a Jew?!?

Exactly. You can't place rules on what can and can't be parodied, everything is fair game.

cheezyflier
April 26th, 2010, 07:18
while i do agree that hitler is fair game, i'm not of the school that "nothing is sacred" for example, i can't imagine a parody where jeffrey dahmer or ted bundy could be funny. i'm not really sure what the difference is.
i just know that i couldn't laugh at that. also, interestingly enough, trey parker and matt stone have currently found themselves in the same predicament as danish political cartoonists. having parodied allah, they are now enjoying the threats for their life from extremists. soon they will be consulting salmond rushdie for tips on how to hide and stay alive. best of luck to them

MCDesigns
April 26th, 2010, 07:30
Is he really?

Actually, it is. The question is just where you want to draw the line.

Draw the right conclusions from everything, pass them along and you're on the safe side.
Also, the desensitization process is completely natural as generations become less and less attached to those events by the amount of time between the event and the "now".

Also, humour is a nice medium for being able to work up negative events. Just ask the citizens of Berlin how they could handle just about every major negative event of the first half of the 20th century without widespread clinical depression and self-induced deadness.
Humour.

Bjoern, aren't you the one that took issue with my parody pic of the SS I posted in the FSX forum awhile back??!! I see no difference between this and that other than this is worse. :rolleyes:

Henry
April 26th, 2010, 07:42
now we are getting serious about humor:icon_eek:
LOL
there is such a thing as bad taste humor
but we can laugh at just about anything
in my opinion its an individual thing
i often get in trouble with my own humor
sometimes its just not the time or place it maybe funny
but insulting to others
there actually is a fine line
H

djscoo
April 26th, 2010, 07:43
while i do agree that hitler is fair game, i'm not of the school that "nothing is sacred" for example, i can't imagine a parody where jeffrey dahmer or ted bundy could be funny. i'm not really sure what the difference is.
i just know that i couldn't laugh at that. also, interestingly enough, trey parker and matt stone have currently found themselves in the same predicament as danish political cartoonists. having parodied allah, they are now enjoying the threats for their life from extremists. soon they will be consulting salmond rushdie for tips on how to hide and stay alive. best of luck to them

I dunno if you were joking or not, but Salman Rushdie had a Fatwah issued calling for his head by Ayatollah Khomeini. Trey Parker and Matt Stone were threatened by a website out of New York.

Also, Jeffery Dahmer killed 17 people, Bundy killed 35. Hitler and the Nazis are responsible for the deaths of over 6 million.

Snuffy
April 26th, 2010, 08:09
... Also, Jeffery Dahmer killed 17 people, Bundy killed 35. Hitler and the Nazis are responsible for the deaths of over 6 million.

Yeah mebbe they didn't seem to be as productive at killing people as the Nazi machine was, but If I recall my history correctly, I don't ever remember the Nazis eating those they killed.

There is a difference you know.

Maybe the fact that you don't value life as precious despite life existing at any stage has cheapened your outlook on life itself? Too bad for one so young.

Skipsan
April 26th, 2010, 08:15
Will played :applause:

Skipsan :kilroy:

djscoo
April 26th, 2010, 08:28
Yeah mebbe they didn't seem to be as productive at killing people as the Nazi machine was, but If I recall my history correctly, I don't ever remember the Nazis eating those they killed.

Maybe the fact that you don't value life as precious despite life existing at any stage has cheapened your outlook on life itself? Too bad for one so young.

Post reported.

Clarke123
April 26th, 2010, 08:32

No cannibalism , just some light medical experimentation, torture and destruction on an unbelievable scale. I'm sure some Auschwitz survivors wouldn't see much of a difference.

Chacha
April 26th, 2010, 08:37
Let's refrain from personal attacks.....

...and let the conversation flow smoothly....

cheezyflier
April 26th, 2010, 09:35
I dunno if you were joking or not, but Salman Rushdie had a Fatwah issued calling for his head by Ayatollah Khomeini. Trey Parker and Matt Stone were threatened by a website out of New York.

Also, Jeffery Dahmer killed 17 people, Bundy killed 35. Hitler and the Nazis are responsible for the deaths of over 6 million.

i know salmon rushdie's predicament. that's why i refrenced it. the context being that rushdie has managed to stay alive for a long time despite the fact that the edict still stands, thus he may be able to offer some insights to parker and stone. the fact that the threat of his life was by fatwah rather than a website (which stated that it cannot admit to ties with al quaida for legal reasons, yet also did not deny them) has no real bearing on the end result. dead is dead, is it not?

the differences you mention between hitler, dahmer, and bundy, are also facts i was well aware of. once again, they were referenced for context. that was the entire point and i don't really know how you missed it.
i openly said that i couldn't imagine a parody of them that i would find funny, but didn't know why that is the case, when i could see funny parodies of hitler. what i was trying to say (possibly i was not clear on this?)
was that i didn't know why my mind made this distinction, (which in a backhanded way suggests i know that all 3 individuals commited terrible crimes against humanity) or where the line, for me, is drawn. in other words, i don't know why it is, only that it is. i'm not really sure how that became unclear for you. i'm at a loss to see where you thought i was somehow making a joke. hopefully, i have at this point, clarified my position.
:wavey:

Bjoern
April 26th, 2010, 11:05
Bjoern, aren't you the one that took issue with my parody pic of the SS I posted in the FSX forum awhile back??!! I see no difference between this and that other than this is worse. :rolleyes:

My offendability depends on my daily mood.

Between eating dead people and letting dead people decompose or burning dead people?

Snuffy
April 26th, 2010, 11:17
... Between eating dead people and letting dead people decompose or burning dead people?

Yep.

pilottj
April 26th, 2010, 11:32
making fun of hitler/neo nazis, the KKK, terrorists...etc lightens the weight of their message and people take them less seriously. When groups like that are taken seriously, it gives their message and ideas power. I say take the power of their message away by reducing their message to cheap laughs at their expense.

robcap
April 26th, 2010, 11:34
iumEGAUceDgI just thought the Donald Duck thingy wal hilarious, and then the post turned a little nasty.
So here's another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P7eTusRiho
Cheers guys

Henry
April 26th, 2010, 11:35
and there i was thinking this thread started out funny
we really need a spoof of this thread:jump:
LOL
H

djscoo
April 26th, 2010, 11:46
Between eating dead people and letting dead people decompose or burning dead people?

That's what I was thinking. I could care less if I'm eaten, drawn and quartered, whatever as long as I'm dead.

Clarke123
April 26th, 2010, 11:50
That's what I was thinking. I could care less if I'm eaten, drawn and quartered, whatever as long as I'm dead.
We've meandered a long way from youtube :running:

cheezyflier
April 26th, 2010, 11:55
we really need a spoof of this thread:jump:

http://rlv.zcache.com/z_is_for_zoinks_postcard-p239340522497394917td81_210.jpg

http://theuglyangels.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/zing.jpg

pilottj
April 26th, 2010, 13:05
me thinking of the great scene from the Blues Brothers of the bluesmobile running the Illinois Nazis off the bridge :d

tigisfat
April 26th, 2010, 13:14
http://rlv.zcache.com/z_is_for_zoinks_postcard-p239340522497394917td81_210.jpg

http://theuglyangels.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/zing.jpg

Y_Hn0yM00Fo

TARPSBird
April 26th, 2010, 13:56
Tig, abuse of crocodiles/alligators is a very serious matter and should not be featured in YouTube videos. ;)
Robcap, that was a great Tom & Jerry cartoon, that poor cat always gets messed up bad. I posted "Der Fuehrer's Face" only as an example of mocking evil people and institutions in a humorous way... and it's always been one of my favorites. :)

jmig
April 26th, 2010, 14:14
What is that saying about going from the sublime to the ridiculous?

:d

tigisfat
April 26th, 2010, 14:38
Tig, abuse of crocodiles/alligators is a very serious matter and should not be featured in YouTube videos. ;)
Robcap, that was a great Tom & Jerry cartoon, that poor cat always gets messed up bad. I posted "Der Fuehrer's Face" only as an example of mocking evil people and institutions in a humorous way... and it's always been one of my favorites. :)

I'm recalling when I posted a pic of two dogs wrestling in the yard and it was taken as animal abuse...:monkies:

Henry
April 26th, 2010, 15:02
What is that saying about going from the sublime to the ridiculous?

:d
now yore cooking:salute:
LOL
H

Ken Stallings
April 26th, 2010, 19:35
OK, I have to admit, the war time propaganda of Disney, Looney Tunes, and even The Three Stooges served a valuable purpose, and was funny.

I thought about Mel Brooks earlier and I love his work. I guess there is a difference between satire that renders the subject foolish versus something that is a twist out of historical context. But, I admit having thought about it that the line is very thin and perhaps entirely subjective.

Cheers,

Ken

Bushpounder
April 28th, 2010, 02:06
Let's not forget that Stalin made Hitler look like a rookie, and yet there are no paradies of him. His body count was at 50,000,000 and died shortly before he carried out another purge. Where are the Stalin jokes?

Don

Clarke123
April 28th, 2010, 02:16
Let's not forget that Stalin made Hitler look like a rookie, and yet there are no paradies of him. His body count was at 50,000,000 and died shortly before he carried out another purge. Where are the Stalin jokes?

Don
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_political_jokes

Stalin reads his report to the Party Congress. Suddenly someone sneezes. "Who sneezed?" (Silence.) "First row! On your feet! Shoot them!" (Applause.) "Who sneezed?" (Silence.) "Second row! On your feet! Shoot them!" (Long, loud applause.) "Who sneezed?" (Silence.) ...A dejected voice in the back: "It was me" (Sobs.) Stalin leans forward: "Bless you, comrade!"

Stalin summoned Radek and said, "I know you spread jokes about me. It's impertinent."
"Why?"
"I am the Great Leader, Teacher, and Friend of the people after all."
"No, I've not told anybody this joke."

Stalin summons the famous writer Sholokhov.
"I've read your novel "The reclaimed land". It's very good, I like it. I thought, why won't you write an article, say 'If the enemy doesn't surrender, he's to be finished off?"
"I am afraid I may not be able to tackle it, comrade Stalin. Lately my health is not that well."
"We'll help you. We'll send you to Georgia for a while, you'll have there some wine, and grapes."
"Yes, comrade Stalin. Then please let me bid farewell to my family."
"Why?"
"In case the article is not successful."

Once Stalin received a delegation of workers from the Urals. When the workers left, Stalin looked around for his pipe but did not see it. He called the Chairman of the KGB Lavrentiy Beria and said, "Lavrentiy Pavlovich, my pipe disappeared after the visit of those workers."
"Yes, Yosif Vissarionovich, I'll immediately take proper measures."
Ten minutes later, Stalin pulled out a drawer in his desk and saw his pipe. He struck a match, puffed out a ring of smoke, and dialed Beria's number.
"Lavrentiy Pavlovich, my pipe's been found."
"What a pity," Beria said. "All of them have already confessed."

Will these do? Need anymore let me know. :bump:<!--mstheme-->
<!--mstheme-->

Bushpounder
April 28th, 2010, 02:24
Perhaps my word "no" should have been "fewer" instead. I know there are some Stalin jokes. Duh. However, there are far more Hitler jokes and paradies around than Stalin.

Don

tigisfat
April 28th, 2010, 02:25
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_political_jokes

Stalin reads his report to the Party Congress. Suddenly someone sneezes. "Who sneezed?" (Silence.) "First row! On your feet! Shoot them!" (Applause.) "Who sneezed?" (Silence.) "Second row! On your feet! Shoot them!" (Long, loud applause.) "Who sneezed?" (Silence.) ...A dejected voice in the back: "It was me" (Sobs.) Stalin leans forward: "Bless you, comrade!"

Stalin summoned Radek and said, "I know you spread jokes about me. It's impertinent."
"Why?"
"I am the Great Leader, Teacher, and Friend of the people after all."
"No, I've not told anybody this joke."

Stalin summons the famous writer Sholokhov.
"I've read your novel "The reclaimed land". It's very good, I like it. I thought, why won't you write an article, say 'If the enemy doesn't surrender, he's to be finished off?"
"I am afraid I may not be able to tackle it, comrade Stalin. Lately my health is not that well."
"We'll help you. We'll send you to Georgia for a while, you'll have there some wine, and grapes."
"Yes, comrade Stalin. Then please let me bid farewell to my family."
"Why?"
"In case the article is not successful."

Once Stalin received a delegation of workers from the Urals. When the workers left, Stalin looked around for his pipe but did not see it. He called the Chairman of the KGB Lavrentiy Beria and said, "Lavrentiy Pavlovich, my pipe disappeared after the visit of those workers."
"Yes, Yosif Vissarionovich, I'll immediately take proper measures."
Ten minutes later, Stalin pulled out a drawer in his desk and saw his pipe. He struck a match, puffed out a ring of smoke, and dialed Beria's number.
"Lavrentiy Pavlovich, my pipe's been found."
"What a pity," Beria said. "All of them have already confessed."

Will these do? Need anymore let me know. :bump:<!--mstheme-->
<!--mstheme-->

Clearly, you are skilled with your interwebs. I thoroughly enjoyed those. :ernae:

Clarke123
April 28th, 2010, 02:36
Perhaps my word "no" should have been "fewer" instead. I know there are some Stalin jokes. Duh. However, there are far more Hitler jokes and paradies around than Stalin.

Don
Yeah, I get that but I don't think there is a vast difference in quantity. Just because Hitler's got a higher youtube video count, it doesn't mean there isn't a lot of jokes and satire. They just might not have made it across the borders or given the nature of Communist regime those kind of jokes would have been whispered in private behind firmly closed doors. I believe the U.S. made a hell of a lot of jokes and parodies about him and his comrades in propaganda campaigns.

Bjoern
April 28th, 2010, 08:37

Stalin was way too cool for that. :icon_lol:

http://i39.tinypic.com/bf179y.jpg

Anyone have some about Mao or Pol Pot?

Clarke123
April 28th, 2010, 08:50
Stalin was way too cool for that. :icon_lol:

http://i39.tinypic.com/bf179y.jpg

Anyone have some about Mao or Pol Pot?

Pol Pot - he rounded up anybody he thought was intellectual and had them executed. And how he told someone was intellectual or not was whether they wore glasses. If they're that clever, take them off when they see him coming!

A diplomat was asking Mao Tse-tung some questions after having been
granted a rare interview.
“What do you think would have happened if Mr. Khrushchev had been
assassinated instead of President Kennedy?”
Chairman Mao thought for a moment and then said “I don’t think Mr.
Onassis would have married Mrs. Khrushchev.”

Take care of them, they're the only pol pot and mao jokes in the world. :mixedsmi:

Bjoern
April 28th, 2010, 16:33
Take care of them, they're the only pol pot and mao jokes in the world. :mixedsmi:

And they're awful. :P

Ken Stallings
April 28th, 2010, 16:50

Don

Outstanding point!

Ken

djscoo
April 28th, 2010, 17:02
Mao:

Stalin:

http://rainbowstalin.ytmnd.com/

Ahmadinejad:
<object height="296 " width="512">

<embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/j7NtpFEKwTX7birk4jJL8A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="296" width="512"></object>

Clarke123
April 28th, 2010, 17:24
And they're awful. :P
I know. Tell that to Ricky Gervais and Mao. :icon_lol:

Bjoern
April 29th, 2010, 07:10
I know. Tell that to Ricky Gervais and Mao. :icon_lol:

HEY MAO, YOUR JOKES ARE AWFUL!

Done.

(Shouting at a corpse is sooo easy! :icon_lol: )

TeaSea
April 29th, 2010, 15:18
I was thinking "damn, is this thread still going on?"....but it was worth it to revisit just to see the Ahmadinejad video!

djscoo
April 29th, 2010, 15:42
Sort of back on the topic of the Hitler videos:
NQTxZ_zxAv8

Piglet
April 29th, 2010, 19:40
A dissadent was running around Red Square shouting "Stalin's a fool! Stalin's a fool!"
The KGB immedietly nabbed the guy, and hauled him off. At his "trial" he was given 25 years in the Gulag.
Stunned, he stammered, "25 years?!? The sentence for speaking out against the gov't is only five years!"
"Yes" says the judge, "and releasing state secrets carrys a 20 year sentence."

stiz
April 29th, 2010, 23:15
Sort of back on the topic of the Hitler videos:

well that video shot itself in the foot. These clips are not ...

criticising the film
commenting on the film
news reporting in any way
teaching anything
not schooling in anyway shape or form
and are most deffintly not research

:kilroy:

also another thing, if somethings illeagle in say, england, but is leagle in america. If the server etc is in england and is taken down and american usesers claim the site is actually leagle (which technically it is in their country) ... should england change its rules/put the server back up???? Thats a thing which is often overlooked in copyright claims as as far i'm aware they differ from country to country still.

djscoo
April 30th, 2010, 07:10
well that video shot itself in the foot. These clips are not ...

criticising the film
commenting on the film
news reporting in any way
teaching anything
not schooling in anyway shape or form
and are most deffintly not research

:kilroy:

also another thing, if somethings illeagle in say, england, but is leagle in america. If the server etc is in england and is taken down and american usesers claim the site is actually leagle (which technically it is in their country) ... should england change its rules/put the server back up???? Thats a thing which is often overlooked in copyright claims as as far i'm aware they differ from country to country still.

The site is under the jurisdiction of the country in which it's servers are located. The site Wikileaks was in the news recently over the leak of a classified video. The site is administrated from California, but they are protected under Swedish laws because their servers are in Sweden. Same deal with the pirate bay.

Bjoern
April 30th, 2010, 11:48
A dissadent was running around Red Square shouting "Stalin's a fool! Stalin's a fool!"
The KGB immedietly nabbed the guy, and hauled him off. At his "trial" he was given 25 years in the Gulag.
Stunned, he stammered, "25 years?!? The sentence for speaking out against the gov't is only five years!"
"Yes" says the judge, "and releasing state secrets carrys a 20 year sentence."

Hahahahaha! Good one! :d