PDA

View Full Version : Maskrider scenery

halbeasley
November 10th, 2008, 13:51
I am trying to find Chris Westervelt's Soloman Islands scenery. I lost it when my hard drive crashed. I have not been able to fibd it again. Does anyone have an idea of where I can get this scenery again? Thanks.

jimskifs
November 10th, 2008, 14:04
Try

http://www.netwings.org/library/Microsoft_CFS2/Maskrider_Scenery/index-2.html

Jimski

MaskRider
November 10th, 2008, 14:07
Hi Jimski

If you want the very latest Solomons MR Solomons scenery- what I currently have loaded on my rig- send me a PM with your EM addy and I'll be happy to send it along.

You might also find the info on my info page helpful- linked in my signature below.

Chris

Jagdflieger
November 10th, 2008, 19:24
They just keep getting better and better.

Thanks MR!

MaskRider
November 10th, 2008, 22:23
Well, I like to think so!:d Thanks.

olaf1924
November 11th, 2008, 16:48
Thank-you chris outstanding work for your new solomons scenery:applause::applause:

Dirtman
November 16th, 2008, 11:21
Hi Jimski

If you want the very latest Solomons MR Solomons scenery- what I currently have loaded on my rig- send me a PM with your EM addy and I'll be happy to send it along.

You might also find the info on my info page helpful- linked in my signature below.

Chris

Yo Chris;

Where might we find your: mr_solomons_070303_02.zip ?

It's got to be some of the best scenery I've ever seen; but I can't locate the zip. I've been using it since I grabbed it in March 2007

Could you enlighten us on where it might be found? (didn't see it on yer website)

Many Thanks;

EC_ILO
November 16th, 2008, 11:47
Dirtman, it was released here at the ouhouse as link in a thread (now lost forever in the crash for what you were the main culprit :costumes:)
If Chris has it no more, and he gives his permission, send me a PM with your address an I can email it to you. BTW, there was a newer version mr_solomons_070316.zip most comprehensive, including in it the mr_solomons_070302 scenery. Maybe you will want this one?

Regards,

EC_ILO

Dirtman
November 16th, 2008, 12:29
Yo EC_ILO;

Many Thanks My Friend. :wavey:
I already have the mr_solomons_070303_02.zip but was hoping to get Chris to upload it someplace to make it available for everyone as only the 2003 & 2004 versions have been mentioned in this thread.

I didn't know about the updated one (mr_solomons_070316.zip) & YES I'd appreciate it greatly if you would be kind enough to send it to me.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

(will send you a PM with my email info)

miamieagle
November 16th, 2008, 15:31
Please uploaded it if you do not mind!:jump:

Its only a request!:icon_lol: