PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday DannyF, tdenton, Blackbeemer, the soupdragon, OBIO

Lionheart
April 21st, 2010, 21:36
Happy Birthday cDannyF, tdenton, Blackbeemer, the soupdragon, OBIO

:ernae: :applause: :birthday2 :applause: :ernae:

Have an awesome and blessed year!

OBIO
April 21st, 2010, 21:48
Happy Birthday Peoples.

Also having a birthday today:

Peter Frampton, Bernadette Peters, Bettie Page (well, she would if she were still alive...RIP), and my cousins Shawna and Nyra.

OBIO

wandagrace37
April 21st, 2010, 21:53
happy birthday to all birthday celebrants.

Snuffy
April 22nd, 2010, 02:57
Congrats Guys!

OBIO, don't you know its bad manners to show up to your own b'day party before everyone else does?

For shame! :icon_lol:

txnetcop
April 22nd, 2010, 04:52
Happy Birthday ya'll! Have fun:jump::jump::jump:
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

cheezyflier
April 22nd, 2010, 05:56
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2369/1841511180_320d9310a7.jpg

cheezyflier
April 22nd, 2010, 05:57
http://www.shopcreativegifts.com/birthday-cake-tower.jpg

brad kaste
April 22nd, 2010, 06:11
OBIO,.....if you could have 'ideal' birthday dinner prepared for you,....what would it be? Forget about the salt, the fat,...the sugar,...the cholesterol,...and other things we shouldn't have. This is your birthday.As they say in the McDonald's commercial,.....have it YOUR WAY. Don't pull any punches,....and don't leave out dessert!

OBIO
April 22nd, 2010, 07:10
Congrats Guys!

OBIO, don't you know its bad manners to show up to your own b'day party before everyone else does?

For shame! :icon_lol:

But by being the first one at the party, I am sure to get all the B-Day cake I can eat!

OBIO

OBIO
April 22nd, 2010, 07:16
OBIO,.....if you could have 'ideal' birthday dinner prepared for you,....what would it be? Forget about the salt, the fat,...the sugar,...the cholesterol,...and other things we shouldn't have. This is your birthday.As they say in the McDonald's commercial,.....have it YOUR WAY. Don't pull any punches,....and don't leave out dessert!

My ideal birthday dinner? A really really thick lasagna with lots of chucks of meat and veggies in the sauce, extra cheese...and at least 7 kinds of cheese. A really fresh green salad with buttermilk ranch dressing. A few thick slices of herbed garlic bread. And a few big glasses of cold reaspberry tea....strong on the raspberrry.

Desert: a piece of Black Tie Chocolate Mousse Cake or German Chocolate cake.

OBIO