PDA

View Full Version : found 6 started simtech addons!!

Crashwoody1
November 10th, 2008, 08:23
holy cow, I was going through this huge pile of cds and found six addons!
2 are at the paint stages, An Electra, Rata 1-16 and they are sweet!!
And I found 4 or five other projects that are interior and exterior modeled and just need a mapping and a few other things. all of them will work on fs2004 and fsx!!!!! And the quality is out standing. ( fs2002 will support them but cfs2 wont.) A me 262, hawker hurri, do 335 2 seater, and about 5 ww1 planes, the detail is amazeing, this is going to be fun.

Im excited now!
But I have a ton of work ahead of me now, the new web site is my main priority.

Also I found the beech 18, beech17 and other addons in the middle stages of major up grades.

I had a stroke, so I can't even remember alot about these addons, but i can still do nice work so im going to get them all finished and released.

Thanks!
Tom/Crashwoody

Thoe6969
November 10th, 2008, 08:35
holy cow, I was going through this huge pile of cds and found six addons!
2 are at the paint stages, An Electra, Rata 1-16 and they are sweet!!
And I found 4 or five other projects that are interior and exterior modeled and just need a mapping and a few other things. all of them will wOrk on fs2004 and fsx!!!!! And trhe quality is out standing. ( CFS2 fs2002 will support them but cfs2 wont.) me 262 hawker hurri, do 335 2 seater, and about 5 ww1 planes, the detail is amazeing, this is going to be fun.

Im excited now!
But I have a ton of work ahead of me now, the new web site is my main priority.

Also I found the beech 18, beech17 and oither addons in th emiddle stages of major up grades.

I had a stroke, so I can even remember alot about these addons, but i can still do nic eworkj so im going to get them all finished and released.

Thanks!
Tom/Crashwoody Sounds good ,glad you went through them,they might have been lost forever.:mixedsmi:

EMatheson
November 10th, 2008, 11:09
oooohhhh..... I can't wait!

Roger
November 10th, 2008, 15:16
:ernae: (SP2 Dx10)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/hippo.jpg

njbb1995
November 10th, 2008, 22:25
cool looking forward to the I-16 :ernae: