PDA

View Full Version : San Diego airport (FSX)

Z-AZ1USN
April 19th, 2010, 14:18
I am looking for some info....
Isn't there a payware airport for San Diego (KSAN) for FSX?
Seems like Fly Tampa made one for FSX, I know they did for FS9.
I am looking for one of the payware or freeware version remakes of Lindburg
Field AKA San Diego AKA KSAN.

Thanks for any info...:salute:

Kiwikat
April 19th, 2010, 16:15
I would LOVE to have a payware KSAN scenery. The approach into 27 is my favorite approach in the whole world. It is especially cool in real life. :jump:

spotlope
April 19th, 2010, 16:43
I'd love to see a native FSX KSAN, too. Ever since I won the Avsim Conference fly-off back in 2005 by landing the LDS 767 on rwy 27, I've had a soft spot for the place. Got myself a nice GoFlight radio stack as a prize, too - and use it nearly every day.

N2056
April 19th, 2010, 16:50
Hey!

I probably saw you doing that...I was at that event. As I recall the zinger was that you had to fly it from the right seat...:d

spotlope
April 19th, 2010, 16:56
Hey!

I probably saw you doing that...I was at that event. As I recall the zinger was that you had to fly it from the right seat...:d

The funny thing was that they set up the plane in such a stable situation that all you really had to do was keep it in the same attitude it was already in and not over-control it, and it would practically fly itself onto the runway. Probably, the other pilots just got a little freaked out by the crowd and felt the pressure to show off their skills, ending up by blowing the landing. I just got lucky.