PDA

View Full Version : a sound idea...

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
April 17th, 2010, 17:27
I was reading one of Rami's posts about aircraft engine sounds and he said for the Shvetsov ASh-62 that the BRewster Buffalo sound pack would be appropriate.

I found out that the I-16 has a crank to retract and extend the gear and the Shvetsov ASh-62 sounds much cooler.

I will also tell this... YouTube has some great start up videos for the I-16 type 24.

Can anyone make a sound pack of the Shvetsov ASh-62?

tonybones2112
April 17th, 2010, 20:31
I was reading one of Rami's posts about aircraft engine sounds and he said for the Shvetsov ASh-62 that the BRewster Buffalo sound pack would be appropriate.

I found out that the I-16 has a crank to retract and extend the gear and the Shvetsov ASh-62 sounds much cooler.

I will also tell this... YouTube has some great start up videos for the I-16 type 24.

Can anyone make a sound pack of the Shvetsov ASh-62?

Over in SOH archives is the Classic Aces I-16, it has a sound pack the authors say represents the I-16 sound. It is different than the Buffalo sounds, this one just sounds so...Russian. Maybe that would do for you till someone makes a specific pack for the I-16. Search the authors list in CFS2 archives, I think it's the second plane.

Bones

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
April 22nd, 2010, 12:15
I have to tell ya' tonybones, it sounds russian, but it lacks the Starter, start up and shut down.