PDA

View Full Version : 100 Best Movie Lines in 200 Seconds

dominique
April 17th, 2010, 11:59
Is your fav' missing :jump: ?

9QUT0tweX1M

cheezyflier
April 17th, 2010, 13:49
well, i suppose i could post one or two that weren't in there, but they covered all the best ones i can think of, and the best one that was ever on film, is the last one, and no one will ever convince me otherwise. :applause:

as you can see, i am king of the run-on sentence

demorier
April 18th, 2010, 00:34
"I've been kidnapped by K-Mart" Bette Midler in Ruthless People

Piglet
April 18th, 2010, 01:03
"Always with the negitive vibes" Oddball, Kelly's Heroes
Ancient religions and hokey beliefs are no match for good blaster at your side" Han Solo, Star Wars.

gradyhappyg
April 18th, 2010, 01:27
"I'll be baaaack". Swartzy in Terminator
"Ive got a bad feeling about this". Star Wars A new hope.
"Thats no small moon it's a space station". Star Wars A new hope.
"Kaaaaaahn". Star Trek the wrath of Kahn.
"Dying ain't much of a livin boy". The outlaw Josie Wales.
Just to name a few.

Cloud9Gal
April 18th, 2010, 04:14
Géniale! Merci Dominique d'avoir partagé ce vidéo. J'ai beaucoup aimé!
Awesome! Thank you Dominique for sharing this video. I loved it!

Some of my favs: "Good Morning Vietnam", "E.T. phone home", "Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get", "Here's Johnny", "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too", and "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy014.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

AckAck
April 18th, 2010, 06:03
There's something wrong about starting off a "100 quotes in 200 seconds" video with one that lasts 5 seconds...

Brian

Rami
April 18th, 2010, 06:25
Yeah, there's one missing...

"Yippie ki-yay, mother f***er." - John McLean - Die Hard.

Matt Wynn
April 18th, 2010, 08:09
"Always with the negitive vibes" Oddball, Kelly's Heroes.

thats always a great quote along with "Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves."

always love Kellys Heroes for a laugh :jump:

Panther_99FS
April 18th, 2010, 08:23
:jump:....

Zommoz
April 18th, 2010, 12:04
What a great thread! I have a million of 'em... kind of a hobby of mine.

"Where's the fetus gonna gestate?! You gonna keep it in a box?!" from Life of Brian

"Deserves got nothing to do with it." from Unforgiven just before the bad guy gets it.

"See what happens when you pay for stuff man?" from After Hours when Cheech thinks his new statue has been stolen.

"Who am I?! There's a sign outside that says 'Lou's Tavern'. I'm f***in' Lou... Who the f*** are you?" is the audiences introduction to Lou in Fight Club

"Fra-jee-lay! It must be Italian..." from A Cristmas Story when dad gets his major award.

...but my all time favorite is a tossup between two from the same scene in It's a Wonderful Life;

"Look... We serve hard drinks here for men who wanna get drunk fast. We don't need no characters hangin' round to give the place atmosphere." Nick says to George and Clarence just before he kicks them out with the classic "That's it! Out you two pixies go, troo the door or troo the winda!"

Actually, my favorite line isn't really a line. It's the look on the delivery man's face when the father asks a second time what was in the box being delivered in A Christmas Story. The look on his face is to me the best delivery of a "line" in movie history.

Bjoern
April 18th, 2010, 15:51
Stopped watching after 30 seconds since they screwed up Wayne's World.

"Spew into this..."

Yeah, right...like voluntarily picking bronze if you could've had gold or silver.

Good quotes! Denied!

I'm not worthy!

/Out