sc7500
April 15th, 2010, 12:53
AWESOME !!!

Thank you !
SC
:kilroy:

Jagdflieger
April 15th, 2010, 14:03
Great progress Bruno! I see that you've now included a buoy for the stationary model.

Jean Bomber
April 15th, 2010, 14:34
Very nice Bruno ! :applause:
She's like a fish in the water :bump:

JP

Kofschip
April 15th, 2010, 17:41
That is one awesome "big mutha." :applause:

Sopwith Chameleon
April 16th, 2010, 01:10
:jump:.........now that's really looking good - can't wait to have her on my slipway

Rami
April 16th, 2010, 02:56
Bruno,

Your aircraft looks outstanding. Great work! :ernae:

flying_spud
April 16th, 2010, 03:24
Very impressive. :jump:

skylane
April 16th, 2010, 10:21
Very nice airplane! Can´t wait to get it!

egypt23spitfire
April 16th, 2010, 20:42
To be honest : I love this baby !

............i can see why:jump:

...........nice work BSK:salute:

dvslats
April 17th, 2010, 00:36
Beautiful Work Bruno!

The animations and interior modeling must have taken some time to complete.
Thanks for putting in the effort for another nice plane. :ernae:
Dave

Brunosk
April 17th, 2010, 07:54
Beautiful Work Bruno!

The animations and interior modeling must have taken some time to complete.

Dave

They did ! And I still have some work fine tuning the animations, and completing the VC. The flaps in particular are giving me a hard time, as on my Late 298 as a matter of fact : As they are not simple animation rotating around an axis, have to use the "l_flap_key" and "r_flap_key", allowing the use of keyframe complex animations. But for some reason they stubornly refuse to be taken into account when compiling the model, and most of the time only the left flap works...

I downloaded yesterday some Sunderland 3-views, to see how far the model would be from the Empire... Not so close in fact...
Another one I am considering is the French LeO H470

PSULLYKEYS
April 17th, 2010, 08:34
Super Brunosk!, just love those flying boats!:jump:

peperez
April 17th, 2010, 23:51
and one more...

You must think about an armed G Class. They were awesome.

Cheers

Pepe

dvslats
April 18th, 2010, 01:13
As they are not simple animation rotating around an axis, have to use the "l_flap_key" and "r_flap_key", allowing the use of keyframe complex animations.
Will CFS2 recognize these animations? Can you try a .mdl in FS 2004?
Just thinking...
Dave

Bill Kestell
April 18th, 2010, 10:39
Really NICE ... and I love that French bird as well. FAN-TAB-U-LUS!:applause:

peperez
May 10th, 2010, 10:53
They did ! And I still have some work fine tuning the animations, and completing the VC. The flaps in particular are giving me a hard time, as on my Late 298 as a matter of fact : As they are not simple animation rotating around an axis, have to use the "l_flap_key" and "r_flap_key", allowing the use of keyframe complex animations. But for some reason they stubornly refuse to be taken into account when compiling the model, and most of the time only the left flap works...

I downloaded yesterday some Sunderland 3-views, to see how far the model would be from the Empire... Not so close in fact...
Another one I am considering is the French LeO H470

This is one of my favorite French WW2 Seaplanes. I also love it's bigger brother, the Lioré et Olivier LeO H-246, a very beautiful aircraft.

Cheers

Pepe

Brunosk
May 10th, 2010, 11:44
This is one of my favorite French WW2 Seaplanes. I also love it's bigger brother, the Lioré et Olivier LeO H-246, a very beautiful aircraft.

Cheers

Pepe

Another one I've been looking at, Pepe...
Do you know that it's a Vichy french LeO 246 who first reported sighting the Pedestal convoy after it left Gibraltar, therefore giving it away to Axis ? Not such a glorious feat for French, but you know me... Takes me back to Malta again...

peperez
May 10th, 2010, 13:31
Another one I've been looking at, Pepe...
Do you know that it's a Vichy french LeO 246 who first reported sighting the Pedestal convoy after it left Gibraltar, therefore giving it away to Axis ? Not such a glorious feat for French, but you know me... Takes me back to Malta again...

Please remember, it was after Mers el Kebir... I prefer Free France and de Gaulle, but Vichy had some reason to be ressentful with the British after the attack against the fleet! I never understand why Hitler didn't capitalized it to get France back to combat aside Germany. He could concentrate efforts to reconstruct the ships fastly and to get the French fleet, air force and army at his side to invade Britain in 1941 and to avance against the Suez Channel and the Saudi and Iraqi oil reserves. After that, he could command a European Crusade against Communism. Fortunetaly for us, his prejudices were stronger than his reason.

But we must admit that the LeO 246 was a fine bird...

Cheers

Pepe

CrisGer
May 12th, 2010, 11:52
cant wait to see this, i love the Empires too, run them in the other FS s