PDA

View Full Version : CT-4 Airtrainer Panel Question

falcon409
April 15th, 2010, 06:57
I'm just about complete with this redo of the nifty little trainer's panel, but I can't find a few things that I'd like to add to the panel. Namely, information on the placards. I made an educated guess at one and was able to find cockpit shots that let me figure out a few more, but there are some on the left side of the panel I can't make out and one on the right that is too fuzzy to be certain of the specs. The switch placards on the lower left I can figure out myself, but the circuit breakers on the lower right. . .no clue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Ian Warren
April 15th, 2010, 07:29
Hello Falcon ,
I'm in the South Island ,NZ . Im currently helping with a scenery off the area in the North Island , Hamilton Airport where they test the types out , with your work , looking superb , i will see what i can get tomorrow , Wigram here in Christchurch NZ is the Museum and no a few who could get me photos i hope , maybe if not i ll try PAC in Hamilton NZ or few other resources :salute:.

PS: this little bird get a lotta multiplay time at www.nzff.org , love to have you come in and join maybe a chat , maybe a fly

Cheers Ian
:engel016:
www.nzff.org

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

falcon409
April 15th, 2010, 07:33
That would be awesome Ian, and thanks for the invite, I'll definitely give it a shot.:salute:

Ian Warren
April 15th, 2010, 07:40
We have a dedicated TS3 channel , due to my working hours i can catch up to the rest off the world ,
but first the primary is this fantastic work your doing , the chap who made and devolped this model happens to live on the other side off Christchurch , Nigel 'nije' Booth , stopped here couple times , be my first stop .

but ya sure as heck welcome here .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">