PDA

View Full Version : Oh And...."How 'Bout Them Cowboys!"...

Panther_99FS
September 29th, 2008, 18:27
And "T.O" taking absolulety no responsibility whatsover & blaming the loss on others....Even though one-third of all the offensive plays went to him....

Cazzie
September 30th, 2008, 03:55
They lost to my 'Skins and that's all that counts. If we beat 'em in DC, that'll make a successful season, who cares about a Super Bowl when you can beat the Cowboys twice in a season. :costumes:

What can I say, TO has made a living sticking his foot in his mouth.

Caz

txnetcop
September 30th, 2008, 05:26
The problem with TO's thinking is that statistically he is not the hero that he thinks he is. More TO catches does not necessarily equate to Cowboy wins anyway. I guess he can't help himself:isadizzy: The Cowboys offense, defense, and coaching took a holiday on game day. Sad they started believing their own press. Oh well, it's early and they have a chance to learn from it.

Chicago had a great day as did my hero Brett. I wish he could still be in Green Bay, but I'm just glad to see him one more year. Playing injured he still passed for 6TDs-Wow:applause::ernae:
Ted

Panther_99FS
September 30th, 2008, 05:56
At least the analysts had it correct when they said the lack of "touches" by the Cowboys running backs probably contributed a lot to their loss....

When the Cowboys run well, they usually win and win convincingly....

I wonder if Jerry Jones will tell T.O. to "shut up"....

Snuffy
September 30th, 2008, 07:44
So much for the "we play as a team" line of reasoning.

mustang
September 30th, 2008, 07:50
Can't help being a Cowboy fan since I grew up in the area. My take on the loss...... Tony Romo finally threw an interception that his team couldn't overcome. It was bound to happen eventually. I really like the guy. He's great fun to watch but I don't see how any team can keep overcoming mistakes such as those that he is prone to make. I think his streak was seven games in a row in which he caused turnovers. His wasn't the only mistake in this game, but who knows what the outcome might have been without the interception. Hey, maybe this will take the place of a bad game at season's end? LOL!

I keep expecting T.O. to have a tantrum but must applaud the team spirit he has shown so far. Funny how I can come to like a guy who was so very obnoxious while on opposing teams.

I give credit to the Redskins for a great game. They came to play! They have a very fine young quarterback at the helm. As much as I'd like to despise them, I can find nobody to dislike on the team.