PDA

View Full Version : I was bored. . .soooo!

falcon409
April 13th, 2010, 09:19
My Cable was turned off last Tuesday for non-payment, so until I could scrape up the money (literally) I spent my time doing a few repaints and flying some cross country. These are two I did for Tim's outstanding Meyers 200D:

Dain Arns
April 13th, 2010, 09:56
My Cable was turned off last Tuesday for non-payment, so until I could scrape up the money (literally) I spent my time doing a few repaints and flying some cross country. These are two I did for Tim's outstanding Meyers 200D:

I'm with you, Ed. Have a whopping $7.58 in the bank right now.
Trying to decide which is more important today; gas, food, or toilet paper until I get paid on Monday. :icon_lol:

Great looking paints, BTW! Tim's Meyer is a great little plane, isn't it...

Bjoern
April 13th, 2010, 10:30
Well, seeing what the lack of TV made you do, I'd say you should cancel cable altogether and do more stuff for FSX instead. :icon_lol:

falcon409
April 13th, 2010, 10:44
Well, seeing what the lack of TV made you do, I'd say you should cancel cable altogether and do more stuff for FSX instead. :icon_lol:
Actually, the cable/high speed internet are one and the same, so I should have said. . ."since I had no internet service", lol. Being offline for a week sucks.

DaveKDEN
April 13th, 2010, 10:51
I like em'!!!

Dave

Bjoern
April 14th, 2010, 07:53
Being offline for a week sucks.

Oh yeah!

Tim_Horton
April 14th, 2010, 09:11
I'm with you, Ed. Have a whopping $7.58 in the bank right now.
Trying to decide which is more important today; gas, food, or toilet paper until I get paid on Monday. :icon_lol:

Great looking paints, BTW! Tim's Meyer is a great little plane, isn't it...

Your hands can always be washed, food is cheep depending what you eat, and gas can always be siphoned from the neighbours. I understand the no internet, I live in a darkzone, so have to travel 45min into town to use the internet at the library or starbucks.