PDA

View Full Version : Audio Book; 'Business Stripped Bare' by Richard Branson

Lionheart
April 12th, 2010, 23:29
Hey all,

While on a trip, I had a great experience listening to Sir Richard Branson in his new audio book 'Business Stripped Bare'.

Superb book, especially if you are into enterprenuerialship, running your own business, management, etc.

He talks about when he started his first company, record business, his first railway company, (yes, started his own train system), talks on his starting up of an airlines, Virgin Mobile, the cellular company, and many others.

The guy is amazing. He helps people in Africa in small villages. He helps youths, people with deseases.

I have almost listened to this AB 3 times now, listening to some chapters several times.

If you are into success magnets who radiate some cool philosophies of business wisdom and adventurers in not just business, but worldly adventures, this might be the book for you. I for one love it and cant put it down, even if its tucked away in my iPhone.

By the way, he had an idea for what we now call an iPod about 9 years ago and the London media laughed at it, and were intimidated by the concept of many records being located inside a small transistor box you could put in your pocket... Amazing that years later, I purchase and listen to his book through just such a device...

Bill