PDA

View Full Version : Only some of AS F-16s show up

jmig
November 9th, 2008, 14:44
Anyone else having problems with F-16s showing up in FSX's selection panel?

I can only see some of the versions of the F-16. I have show all variations checked but it seems the USA-2 models don't show. i.e.. "Clean" and maybe others.

I have just reloaded them and still no joy. It has been like this since day one. I checked the cfg files and they look normal? Tried show by manufacture and it is still the same.

I want to add the T-Bird solos but I can see the number one TB.

Scratching head!!!

wildcat400
November 9th, 2008, 15:26
Anyone else having problems with F-16s showing up in FSX's selection panel?

That's weird. They are all there for me.

yago9
November 9th, 2008, 16:59
I have just one Thunderbird also..There are not listed in the cfg file so it,s wird you have them all.

wildcat400
November 9th, 2008, 17:24
I have just one Thunderbird also..There are not listed in the cfg file so it,s wird you have them all.

Oh. I guess I misread his opening post wrong. I was going to say, then when I click on a F-16 to select it, it is always there. I haven't tried the US Air Force versions yet.

jmig
November 9th, 2008, 18:18

There is only one Thunderbird in the package. You can download the rest of the skins at AVSIM. I don't get ANY Thunderbirds. None of the aircraft in that model USA-2 lshow up for me.

It was this way when I originally installed the F-16. Today, i did a freash install of FSX & Acceleration. I then reinstalled the F-16 and copied over the Hot fix cfg & texture files. Still don't get the USA-2 model.

:isadizzy:

flewpastu
November 10th, 2008, 12:32
jmig,I dont know if this helps but here's a copy of my f-16 clean configuration. I am pretty sure that the texture folders C-PIT and AM_PIT are for the cockpits etc. I dont think that there are any other varients. But I could be wrong, hope this helps ?

Bill

thunder100
November 10th, 2008, 12:39
I had the same because I delete some versions to save disk sapce.In FSX if a entry in the aircraft.cfg points to a non existing model,texture,panel,sound( texture = 3PA-->there is no 3PA-->no show) it will not show up

maybe this is the cause

Godspeed

Thunder100

jmig
November 10th, 2008, 13:44
Thanks guys! I got it fixed. Deleted everything and reinstalled once again. Third time was a charm :) I even have TB 5 in. So now I can rip the roofs off of houses.

yago9
November 25th, 2008, 15:25
Thanks guys! I got it fixed. Deleted everything and reinstalled once again. Third time was a charm :) I even have TB 5 in. So now I can rip the roofs off of houses.There is only one Thunderbird in the package. You can download the rest of the skins at AVSIM.

I,m more than puzzled for two reasons...1.There are no TB5, 4,3,2 or 6 no matter how many times you install the package..
2. There are NO Aerosoft F-16 Thunderbirds liveries at AVSIM..

jmig
November 25th, 2008, 15:49
I,m more than puzzled for two reasons...1.There are no TB5, 4,3,2 or 6 no matter how many times you install the package..
2. There are NO Aerosoft F-16 Thunderbirds liveries at AVSIM..

You mean you didn't get them in your package? Hummm, I would be emailing Aerosoft.

:costumes: Please don't. I am kidding. There is a skin kit of the Thunderbirds. I thought I got it at AVSIM? I don't remember if the link came from here or AS forums? I am sure somebody will have it and post it for you.

yago9
November 26th, 2008, 00:00
You mean you didn't get them in your package? Hummm, I would be emailing Aerosoft.

:costumes: Please don't. I am kidding. There is a skin kit of the Thunderbirds. I thought I got it at AVSIM? I don't remember if the link came from here or AS forums? I am sure somebody will have it and post it for you.

It,s not for me..I can do as many thunderbirds textures i please in a heart beat , but giving erroneus informations like that can send some people on a wild goose chase.

jmig
November 26th, 2008, 04:13
It,s not for me..I can do as many thunderbirds textures i please in a heart beat , but giving erroneus informations like that can send some people on a wild goose chase.

What BS? There IS a skin pack in the AS F-16 of the Thunderbirds. I found it. If a sixty year old man can find it someone else can.

Here, since you refuse to believe anyone. It took me all of three minutes to find. It is on Flightsim.com.

Name: tbirds2.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kdl/main/88/tbirds2.zip?BKarO03l) Size: 19,585,057 Date: 10-31-2008 Downloads: 333
http://www.flightsim.com/n/tbirds2.gifFSX The Thunderbirds. An add-on to the payware Aerosoft F-16. This is the Thunderbirds 2-6 to complete the team. By Sean Towe.

Panther_99FS
November 26th, 2008, 04:19
Looks like everything is settled here then....

Flightsim.com for the Thunderbird F-16 paints...

Back to business now...:mixedsmi: