PDA

View Full Version : It must be close now.

Carbine1
April 7th, 2010, 17:03
Looking very much forward to the VRS Superbug, cannot be to long now.

Cheers.

Wingmate
April 7th, 2010, 17:10
I think its out tommorow

Akatsuki
April 7th, 2010, 17:28
Hopefully yes, it should be out within the next 48 hours.:jump:

Roadburner440
April 7th, 2010, 19:16
I sure am anxious to take delivery of mine. Hopefully it is tomorrow. I think if there was some unforeseen problems though Jon probably would of let everyone know. I have tomorrow off so as long as it comes out I have the vast majority of the day to mess around with it.

Kiwikat
April 7th, 2010, 19:24
Jon said that he just got their sound files from A2A tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen till friday.

Here's to hoping though! :icon29:

I'm spending my night reading through the FSX version's manual. The personal stories and experiences shared within the manual give it a personal touch that I've not seen in any other developers' manuals. There's so many acronyms and technical terms though... :isadizzy:

Roadburner440
April 7th, 2010, 22:16
Yeah the there are a lot of acronyms in all NATOPS manuals. Me being in the real US Navy I am used to it. It is pretty sad when there are acronyms that have many different meanings and just based on conversation context you know what people mean by it... I remember when I was a lowly E-2 getting qualified and I thought everytime I saw the abbreviation "A/C" I thought it meant air conditioning... I feel like a dummy now knowing that it really meant aircraft. If you read the publication enough you will get the hang of it.. want to try formation flying again tomorrow if it comes out? :icon_lol: