PDA

View Full Version : weird dream

cheezyflier
April 7th, 2010, 08:22
i had this weird dream the other day. i meant to post it but with other stuff that was going on i forgot.

i dreamed that sim outhouse had a get-together, and EVERYONE attended. even the lurkers that no one knows. it was held in this place that reminded me of a giant school cafeteria. every thing was painted this flat sort of pale blue color. tables, walls, floor, ceiling, everything. anyhow, at one part of the room, near the door, were a few tables where all the most active posters were. we were all really glad to see each other. some of us were surprised that what we thought people looked like was not what they actually looked like. it was sort of a huge (but quite tame) party. and then i looked over and i saw this one person sitting by themself. i went over to find out who they were. it was someone who was very active, but no one wanted them to sit at their table. not even the lurkers. somehow everyone immediately knew who this person was and wanted nothing to do with them. i didn't want them to be alone and feel left out, so i went and sat at their table. some of you joined us, to hang out with me. some tables sent people over to encourage me not to hang out with them. the whole thing made me really uncomfortable. i woke up feeling like i did something wrong but i don't have a clue what it might have been.

tigisfat
April 7th, 2010, 08:48
Was Yago9 allowed in?:kilroy:

Snuffy
April 7th, 2010, 09:11
That would have been me ... :icon_lol:

Thanks for trying though. I probably sat there alone by choice. :mixedsmi:

Toastmaker
April 7th, 2010, 09:16
Did Henry feel better after you visited his table ??

And, did you get those defective pharmaceuticals out of your system. . . ?

djscoo
April 7th, 2010, 09:58
What did I look like in your dream?

tigisfat
April 7th, 2010, 10:00

A banana on a segway.:applause:

Snuffy
April 7th, 2010, 10:21

Which is probably better than a screaming alien ... LOL! :bump:

limjack
April 7th, 2010, 11:16
Good man, you did right by sitting with him in your dream. A sign that your true character is caring about everyone. Good dream and That would be a hoot if all of us got together some day. i can only imagin all of us with laptop computers at the tables talking to each other.

Jim

cheezyflier
April 7th, 2010, 12:00

that was funny, thanks for the laugh :icon_lol:

some people looked like their avatars. hey moe, for example. but some people had faces i don't recognize

Snuffy
April 7th, 2010, 12:14
... some people looked like their avatars. hey moe, for example. but some people had faces i don't recognize

Dear God! I hope Hey Moe wasn't dancin around like his avatar ... that could have been dangerous.

tigisfat
April 7th, 2010, 12:24
I promise I don't look anything like my last two avatars. :running:

HouseHobbit
April 7th, 2010, 12:34
WOW I do look like my Pic..That isn't good is it..
LOL..

Bjoern
April 7th, 2010, 12:56
So, how was the booze on that party? :icon_lol:

tigisfat
April 7th, 2010, 12:59
So, how was the booze on that party? :icon_lol:

It must've been pretty strong, because the very next memory was him wakin' up in bed!!

yuck yuck yuck!!

Bjoern
April 7th, 2010, 13:38
It must've been pretty strong, because the very next memory was him wakin' up in bed!!

yuck yuck yuck!!

LoL! Sounds like a fairly good party then. :icon_lol:

cheezyflier
April 7th, 2010, 14:58
I promise I don't look anything like my last two avatars. :running:

didn't you once post a pic of the back of your head, or am i thinking of someone else?

tigisfat
April 7th, 2010, 15:38
didn't you once post a pic of the back of your head, or am i thinking of someone else?
That wasn't me.

Lionheart
April 7th, 2010, 18:08
Sounds like a typical wierd dream... (Not saying your dreams are wierd CF, only that dreams are difficult to comprehend...)

Mine was flying my dads Fairchild 24, with my sister in the pilots seat. I was watching the temp. It had control yokes instead of control sticks, and oddly, when I looked behind me, there was a living room and mom and dad were talking and all. But in front, and out the side windows, you could see the clouds, the sky, the terrain below, the droan of the Ranger engine... I remember it was overheating on one side of the engine, and also we landed for a short while to drop off a boy that was on the trip with us. I checked the oil when we were down, then we took off again.

Wierd dream... So many are... .

Walk out your living room door into a shopping mall... Dreams of flying and you are chasing jets... crazy stuff, lol...

cheezyflier
April 7th, 2010, 18:10
oh, yes. all of my dreams are weird. some more than others :icon_lol:

AckAck
April 7th, 2010, 18:43

Must have been Bjoern

Brian

Ken Stallings
April 7th, 2010, 18:50
Nah, it was me. You folks took one look and concluded, "Damn, that guy's uglier in real life than in the photo!" :icon_lol:

But at least I took a shower!

Ken

pilottj
April 7th, 2010, 18:59
you would probably prefer to see this avatar there than me lol....i know i would :d

Bjoern
April 8th, 2010, 07:07
Must have been Bjoern

Ha! I might be a looney, but I'm not *that* insane. :d