PDA

View Full Version : conforting photos of future airlines

gera
April 7th, 2010, 07:28
Sorry gera, the page it opened for me had full on nudity which some will find offensive so I had to delete the link

Kavehpd
April 7th, 2010, 07:48
Submitted to Photoshop Disasters (http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/)! Thank you!

JAllen
April 7th, 2010, 08:08
This stuff does not belong here. My 9 yr old grandson just pointed it out to me. Thank you Gera.

Bjoern
April 7th, 2010, 11:28
Calm down, JAllen. There's nothing wrong with a bit of female nudity. After all we're to 95% a men's club. :cool:

As for the photos themselves: Need ice in my pants, brb. :icon_lol:

kilo delta
April 7th, 2010, 12:19
Maybe NSFW tags should be added for those who browse the net at work?....apart from that.....Nice!!!!!! :)

Prowler1111
April 7th, 2010, 12:23
I really dont see real nudity, just bad photoshop work...in fact, i´ve seen worst in many magazines, no to mention the whole internet..but..

..NICE.

Prowler
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

MCDesigns
April 7th, 2010, 12:59
Calm down, JAllen. There's nothing wrong with a bit of female nudity. After all we're to 95% a men's club. :cool:

As for the photos themselves: Need ice in my pants, brb. :icon_lol:

sexy and skimpy are one thing, but the page I opened had full frontal on it to the side. It's the other 5% that are members also and we have to respect their wishes within reason. Every country deals with nudity differently, unfortunately we tend to be more prudish here in the US. We also have ladies present as well.

Personally, nice photoshoot!:jump:

Navy Chief
April 7th, 2010, 13:23
RATS,.......why am I always too late?

NC

Bjoern
April 7th, 2010, 13:30
sexy and skimpy are one thing, but the page I opened had full frontal on it to the side. It's the other 5% that are members also and we have to respect their wishes within reason. Every country deals with nudity differently, unfortunately we tend to be more prudish here in the US. We also have ladies present as well.

I see your point.

What about a mandatory disclaimer in every post containing a link to not-safe-for-work-and-minors content?

tigisfat
April 7th, 2010, 13:44
I see your point.

What about a mandatory disclaimer in every post containing a link to not-safe-for-work-and-minors content?

There are children here. :ernae:

peter12213
April 7th, 2010, 14:32

NC

Same here, dammit!

anthony31
April 7th, 2010, 16:22

NC

What? Are you having trouble finding nudity on the internet? :mix-smi:

tigisfat