PDA

View Full Version : Want to be the first with an IPad?

Dangerousdave26
April 6th, 2010, 18:49
Well its too late!

Of course you probably don't want to be the first one to do this to the IPad.

XGUppxoJUVg

Apple don't worry about it he's just creating scarcity that will drive up prices. :icon_lol:

To each his own but I think I could have found a better way to blow that kind of cash.

Kiwikat
April 6th, 2010, 19:00
LOL poor ipod... I mean ipad.

Yeah, that's what I meant, ipad!

djscoo
April 6th, 2010, 19:08
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=34390

demorier
April 6th, 2010, 23:29
It will very shortly be the latest electronic techno gadget to be superseeded.

Dangerousdave26
April 7th, 2010, 13:42
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=34390

Well shoot and I looked to see if it was posted before I posted it!

That's the problem with overly ambiguous title lines. The title line is supposed to inform the read what the topic of the thread is. By knowing the topic the reader has a chance to decide do they want to read the thread or pass on it.

In my case I don't have enough time to read every thread so I never read any thread that does not clearly define what it might be about. On top of that I am handicapped with a tremendous dislike for any topic that ends in "..." for the same reason it does not tell you what the topic is and again I don't have time to read them all.

Now there is nothing wrong with someone doing that but it will get right past me. :icon_lol:

tigisfat
April 7th, 2010, 14:55
haha,

I think this is our third or even fourth time with this video. You, on the other hand, embedded it. This time I actually watched it for the first time. I am WAY to lazy to GO all the way to youtube. I wanna watch it here. :ernae:

Dangerousdave26
April 7th, 2010, 16:21
That is actually the other thing I won't do.

If I have to follow a link to to see what the post is about forget it.

djscoo
April 7th, 2010, 18:28
haha,

I think this is our third or even fourth time with this video. You, on the other hand, embedded it. This time I actually watched it for the first time. I am WAY to lazy to GO all the way to youtube. I wanna watch it here. :ernae:

One extra click...people these days.

:a1310: