PDA

View Full Version : FSD Announces Bonanza V-35B!

Felixthreeone
April 4th, 2010, 20:24
http://www.fsd-international.com/

6297J
April 4th, 2010, 22:35
I think I'll wait a few months for the inevitable Carenado version :ernae:

gajit
April 4th, 2010, 23:31
Agreed - i have been dissapointed a couple of times now with FSD products and have removed from FSX. With any luck Carenado will spot the opp to do a V version :jump::jump::jump:

IanHenry
April 5th, 2010, 00:01
I think I may buy the FSD one as I have never been disappointed with their aircraft, in fact I find them far superior than anything Carenado have produced! Personal opinion I suppose.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I just whish they would make some of there older products (PC 6 etc) FSX native.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Regards,<o:p></o:p>
Ian.

thefrog
April 5th, 2010, 00:36
I think I may buy the FSD one as I have never been disappointed with their aircraft, in fact I find them far superior than anything Carenado have produced! Personal opinion I suppose.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I just whish they would make some of there older products (PC 6 etc) FSX native.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Regards,<o:p></o:p>
Ian.
I think you can't beat Carenado's vc's but FSD's fight dynamics are often superior - theortically you could buy them both and use FSD's air file in the Carenado model?
Frog

Z-DarthVader
April 5th, 2010, 01:05
I concur. More detailed VC's and hassle free installation makes this an easy choice!

But the wait however... :jump:

JAMIE
April 5th, 2010, 02:30
I think I am with you on this . FSD documentation is better . I have not seen to many bad reviews on Carenado

dominique
April 5th, 2010, 02:47
Bad vibes as we used to say... It's a little sad to see that when an old and respected house like FSD announces a wonderful 'cult' aircraft, the first reactions of some is to belittle the announcement in favor of a non existent competition (nothing against Carenado).

Let me bring GOOD vibes. Every aircraft I bought from FSD had top notch VC and FDE. Never felt harassed by the installation. Way to go FSD, thanks for bringing to us the Bonanza, your efforts are appreciated ! !

txnetcop
April 5th, 2010, 03:42
Hey we have been starved for a "V" tail in FSX. I have flown one several times in RL and miss it greatly. I for one am pleased to see this coming. FSD has always had great FDE and great attention to detail-even if they did piss me off a few times, you just can't get enough "V" tails! More power to 'em. How about holding off the negative on and developers until we see a real tangible product. WE NEED TO SHOW A LITTLE GRATITUDE when a developer is listening to us!
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

6297J
April 5th, 2010, 04:23
Well there is a link to images of the product in the first post which is all we have to go on at the moment - you can't see a tangible product until you buy it and fly it and based on a. my experience of FSD the company, b. my experience of their products (I used to be a regular customer) and c. the sure knowledge that Carenado will be making a V-tail Bonanza, albeit a 'modern' one coupled with the sure knowledge based on buying most of the products they have ever done that it will be by far the superior product - I think I am justified in saying thanks for bringing us the news but, no thanks, it's not for me. And for the record, I have never asked anyone for a Bonanza in any shape or form and will probably only buy the V-tail and not the F33A.

But best of luck with it :salute:

2Low
April 5th, 2010, 04:31
I seem to remember them saying they had changed their stance on their protections and were going a different route. They listened to their customer complaints and changed, this is good.

I think their P-38 is remarkable, and based on it I may buy this. I'm trying sooooo hard to stick to a strict payware budget, which I've already surpassed for the month:banghead:. It's on a 5 aircraft deep list.

To the FSD crew I say very good subject, she looks great, and it looks like you got a tough crowd so beta the crap right outa this one!

jmig
April 5th, 2010, 05:34
I seem to remember them saying they had changed their stance on their protections and were going a different route. They listened to their customer complaints and changed, this is good.

I think their P-38 is remarkable, and based on it I may buy this. I'm trying sooooo hard to stick to a strict payware budget, which I've already surpassed for the month:banghead:. It's on a 5 aircraft deep list.

To the FSD crew I say very good subject, she looks great, and it looks like you got a tough crowd so beta the crap right outa this one!

If that is true, they will have removed any hesitation I would have to buy a FSD product. For the record, I have never had a problem getting one of their airplanes to load and fly. However, I too hate the system and would gladly buy their stuff, if it was easier.

Brett_Henderson
April 5th, 2010, 06:04
There's a good, freeware, native-FSX V-tail out there, somewhere :kilroy:

txnetcop
April 5th, 2010, 06:13
Right here page 55 at Simviation
http://www.simviation.com/simviation/?ID=61&page=30&mark=7607

Nice aircraft and decent FDE
Ted

Be sure and load the patch
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tigisfat
April 5th, 2010, 06:33
Guys, there is an old and a new FSD. FSD should be considered a new, exciting and viable flight sim enterprise. Their P-38 is beautiful and should be considered among (if not the) best WWII FSX-native fighter out there. Below are screenies of it. Please consider this an example of what FSD is capable of these days. It flies and operates beautifully, and sounds incredible.

Surely the V-tail will be incredible and set new benchmarks for FSX GA. What do we have to worry about? Wait until it comes out and review the screenshots and videos of others to make a final determination.

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/walkeramerican/screenshots/2009-9-18_0-45-52-864.jpg

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/walkeramerican/screenshots/2009-9-17_19-15-27-994-1.jpg

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/walkeramerican/screenshots/2009-9-17_18-52-43-303.jpg

flaviossa
April 5th, 2010, 06:50
With FSD i´m really on the fence... The Pilatus works perfectly but the Cirrus only gives me CTD´s or freezes (With the last update). So, it´s 50/50 for me!!!

MCDesigns
April 5th, 2010, 06:51
Well said Tigisfat! :ernae:
Let's try and stay positive till we actually have the aircraft on our HDs.

dominique
April 5th, 2010, 07:40
Guys, there is an old and a new FSD.

Well i dunno about the old and the new FSD... But the FS9 FSD crop was pretty good !

cheezyflier
April 5th, 2010, 07:41
i have the vision, and it's everything they said it would be. it's a real nice model that i can't understand why no one is painting. however, my computer is a weakling and the vision is a frame hitter. after reading their prefered system specs, the bonanza is warning me off. had i a better computer i would probably be tempted.

6297J
April 5th, 2010, 07:57
Well i dunno about the old and the new FSD... But the FS9 FSD crop was pretty good !

The Porter was incredible and the plane I flew the most often in FS9 (in a fabulous Airotaxi repaint ;)) before and after they tried to disable it for me. Until we got to FSX it was probably my favourite add-on. But that all feels like a loooooong time ago now.

Kavehpd
April 5th, 2010, 07:59
Guys, there is an old and a new FSD.

Purely judging from their website (I do not own any FSD products), I doubt if there is much difference. I don't really understand, how difficult is it to get a face lift?

Anyway, back to Bonanza, I'm not deciding until I see Carenado's.

dominique
April 5th, 2010, 08:02
(in a fabulous Airotaxi repaint ;)) .

:engel016:

6297J
April 5th, 2010, 08:05
(I had the Forestry ones too but the Taxi was always my favourite :applause: )

dominique
April 5th, 2010, 08:10
:salute:

Panther_99FS
April 5th, 2010, 08:13
It's a little sad to see that when an old and respected house like FSD announces a wonderful 'cult' aircraft, the first reactions of some is to belittle the announcement in favor of a non existent competition (nothing against Carenado).

Agreed..

6297J
April 5th, 2010, 08:15
Speaking of Carenado, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to see an Aerotaxi C185 Float :mixedsmi:

dominique
April 5th, 2010, 08:23
Speaking of Carenado, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to see an Aerotaxi C185 Float :mixedsmi:

Well, the FSD Bonanza would make a great Aerotaxi too, wouldn't it ? :icon_lol:

falcon409
April 5th, 2010, 08:24
... It's a little sad to see that when an old and respected house like FSD announces a wonderful 'cult' aircraft, the first reactions of some is to belittle the announcement in favor of a non existent competition (nothing against Carenado).
Very true, I've had my problems in the past with FSD and won't buy from them anymore, but it had nothing to do with the quality of their products, just the way they do business. This looks to be a terrific version of the V-35 and should be very successful.

I find it funny that some of the folks in here are saying they want to wait to see the Carenado version. As far as I know, unless they have inside information that isn't even eluded to on their website, Carenado isn't working on a V-tail for FSX (yet). They're advertising the completely revamped 33, but that's it. You might have a long wait, as the 33 isn't even supposed to be available until late 2010.

6297J
April 5th, 2010, 08:37
Very true, I've had my problems in the past with FSD and won't buy from them anymore, but it had nothing to do with the quality of their products, just the way they do business. This looks to be a terrific version of the V-35 and should be very successful.

I find it funny that some of the folks in here are saying they want to wait to see the Carenado version. As far as I know, unless they have inside information that isn't even eluded to on their website, Carenado isn't working on a V-tail for FSX (yet). They're advertising the completely revamped 33, but that's it. You might have a long wait, as the 33 isn't even supposed to be available until late 2010.

No they haven't said they will do it yet but given that they did one for FS9 very soon after the F33 and given that they have released almost every single aircraft they did for FS9 in FSX it would be astonishing if they didn't. In fact I would put my house on it. I'm not sure where you got the end of 2010 from but it has been mentioned in another forum that the F33 is due out by the end of the month. Add a month to that just to be sure and that's a lot sooner than the end of the year. Do we know when the FSD version is coming out?

6297J
April 5th, 2010, 08:42
Well, the FSD Bonanza would make a great Aerotaxi too, wouldn't it ? :icon_lol:

Only if I can land it on a sandbar!

falcon409
April 5th, 2010, 08:56
. . . .I'm not sure where you got the end of 2010 from but it has been mentioned in another forum that the F33 is due out by the end of the month. Add a month to that just to be sure and that's a lot sooner than the end of the year.
Gee, I stand corrected, it says 2nd quarter of 2010. . .so June. . .maybe. Then, if they're secretly working on the V-35, it could be out by late August. If they're not, then sometime in 2011. By then folks who wanted to wait for the Carenado version to make a decision will have bought the FSD version because they got tired of waiting, lol.

Or, since I'm just an old fart and don't know what I'm talking about, I could just be full of it and only playing devil's advocate.:icon_twi:

Kavehpd
April 5th, 2010, 09:58
By then folks who wanted to wait for the Carenado version to make a decision will have bought the FSD version because they got tired of waiting, lol.

I personally wouldn't buy the FSD one, regardless of the Carenado situation. Firstly, I am not impressed by those preview shots at all (funky MDL glow in particular). Secondly, I've heard more than enough negative comments about FSD over the years (from close friends and old timers that I trust) that it'd be against my common sense risking my money. Carenado poeple on the other hand, have never disappointed me. Owned their FS9 Bonanza and it was joy to fly. If and when it's out, I would happily buy it.

Still, as I mentioned before, I've never owned any FSD products. So my judgement may very well be poor. I don't mean to start a flame war or anything. Just explaining why they should tick off at least one customer off their list.

Felixthreeone
April 5th, 2010, 11:03
Do we know when the FSD version is coming out?
...I believe (and don't quote me on this) but I think it is being released this week...they had a 'guess the aircraft' contest not too long ago, and I seem to remember there being a specific date attached for the release of the 'new plane'...the 8th of April comes to mind....

Roadburner440
April 5th, 2010, 12:52
Well by old FSD and new FSD there actually is a difference. The YF-23, P-38, and Cirrus Vision were collaborations with us (Milviz). We made the models and they did all the systems programming. We have not had involvement with their V35B. V-tail certaintly makes it look interesting though. Just smaller GA birds aren't my normal purchase.

Snave
April 5th, 2010, 13:13
...in writing only recently that FSD offer a full money-back guarantee. As Carenado DON'T, and never have, I fail to see how buying the FSD is `risky` and buying a non-existent, non-refundable product from another vendor with a less than stellar reputation for customer support isn't.

However, judged on the screen previews on the FSD, I shan't be going near that anytime soon unless the price is around half what they've been charging for recent releases. Qualitatively, Carenado kick 'em where it hurts on the visual stakes, and the VC for me has the look of a `Lite`, rather than full payware, aircraft.

If the price reflects that, and FSD maintain their refund policy then it's a possible, once the fps results are in - the last release of theirs I purchased was the Commander, and I get ONE THIRD the fps out of that than I do from the A2A B17 - and frankly Accusim pees on any realism in flight modelling that FSD have come up with in the last five years. So they have to buck up their game substantially to entice me in as a customer again.

tigisfat
April 5th, 2010, 13:44
You guys don't think the externals are topnotch?

Kiwikat
April 5th, 2010, 13:52
You guys don't think the externals are topnotch?

Based on how others are responding to criticism on this thread, I'm not going to answer that.

Or did I just answer...?

There's a Carenado Bonanza in my future. :kilroy:

tigisfat
April 5th, 2010, 16:11
Based on how others are responding to criticism on this thread, I'm not going to answer that.

Or did I just answer...?

There's a Carenado Bonanza in my future. :kilroy:

At least when you speak out with negative reviews, the lynch mob doesn't show up for you. I've been flat out shocked before; I spoke out against a few products that were utter garbage and was treated like a dissenting maniac.:icon_lol:

Cag40Navy
April 5th, 2010, 17:04
im going to buy both, thats just me.

Ken Stallings
April 5th, 2010, 18:21
Bad vibes as we used to say... It's a little sad to see that when an old and respected house like FSD announces a wonderful 'cult' aircraft, the first reactions of some is to belittle the announcement in favor of a non existent competition (nothing against Carenado).

Let me bring GOOD vibes. Every aircraft I bought from FSD had top notch VC and FDE. Never felt harassed by the installation. Way to go FSD, thanks for bringing to us the Bonanza, your efforts are appreciated ! !

Amen!

I was thinking along this line, but I think you said it well indeed.

Cheers,

Ken

Ken Stallings
April 5th, 2010, 18:31
Based on the images I just saw, it looks pretty nice to me!

Ken

Piglet
April 5th, 2010, 23:07
Maybe I'll make one.....:applause:

tigisfat
April 5th, 2010, 23:16
Maybe I'll make one.....:applause:

Come one, come all!! We need no less than 42 V-tail bonanzas!!:icon_lol:

You only think you've seen rivet counting. I will, however, always gravitate towards the one that doesn't cost me any money.

Here's an idea. Piglet, you could put everyone outta business by releasing models right after they do.:mixedsmi: As they go down, buy the rights to sell their products bargain-basement cheap. Once they are all gone, you can start chargin' for everything, including your freeware!!

What are we gonna do tomorrow night, brain?:bump:

scoutII
April 6th, 2010, 05:08
Piglet - Make me a "double"(twin engine V) - :ernae:

AckAck
April 6th, 2010, 05:48
What are we gonna do tomorrow night, brain?:bump:

Same thing we do every night, Pinky.

Brian

ryanbatc
April 6th, 2010, 07:08

Or did I just answer...?

+1

thunder100
April 6th, 2010, 07:21
Agreed - i have been dissapointed a couple of times now with FSD products and have removed from FSX. With any luck Carenado will spot the opp to do a V version :jump::jump::jump:

I do not want to spoil FSD's sales chances and I own quite a bit of (old) FSD planes but I have a mail by Carendo that after the F33A the plan a V-tail version as well.And usually Carenado is a bit rude in their mails but always true and straight forward.(on my C115 V2 still I cannot turn on the Garmin)

So I am not sure what to do.Probably ill wait a while after the FSD launch to see how it is received.Till then I fly in FSX Acc Tom's,an updated old Carenado V35(Some transparent spots in VC) and the Dreamfleet A36(Major tweak work and only flys every second time/Needs replacement of many gauges by newer FSX-->you need to load annother aircraft-->move to 2D-->then load the tweaked A36-->if it flys it flys fine

Roland

JAMIE
April 6th, 2010, 08:06

Don,t get me wrong I plan on buying this product as soon as it hits the net.

Slug Flyer
April 6th, 2010, 08:06
I am not a huge Bonanza fan, but if I wanted one for FSX, I also would wait and see what Carenado has to offer. The screens FSD has shown so far do not much impress me (looks like a pretty nice FS9-era model, but not up to current standards). Back in the FS9 days I vowed never to purchase from FSD because I had heard so many horror stories about how they treated their customers. Hopefully things have changed since then. Nevertheless, at this point I see nothing to greatly interest me in FSD models...unless MilViz is involved.

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
April 6th, 2010, 10:12
I like to think everybody brings something to the table, the old Bonanza V Tail’s were in many cases all metal and that’s what i really like in an aircraft , and you will see reflected in this release , i like old metal planes .
The rendition goes so far as to have undulations in the aluminum to achieve that wavy look that was evident in the resource material we had , it also uses a couple of falloff maps and reflect maps produced for this aircraft to try and mirror the world in the skin of a flightsim model.
Another way this aircraft reflects my style is the way the texture load is kept within bounds , in the belief that playability is as important to the use of a model as detail and a balance needs to be kept.
This aircraft provides super framerates and complete compatibility with addon hardware , all the code was done to make use of sim, instead of L variables to assure shared cockpit use and all keyboard shortcuts worked and animated the switches and controls and system failures worked.
The VC features Beech Gauges specific to the aircraft , all custom and 2 complete 2D panels , a GNS 430 and extensive documentation of its use as well as a lengthy POH, the FDE is bang on , the sounds are custom, high quality 44Hz recordings and in addition the plane permits the use of my friend Jean Luc’s RXP addons , and last i feel that these planes need to be affordable .
That is what i tried to serve up here , each new project has its own flavour and this one is really about bringing a particular kind of Vtail to life , to try to see the clouds reflected in its surface.4095

Slug Flyer
April 6th, 2010, 10:42
Chuck,

In the screens it looks almost like the red painted areas have the same reflectivity as the bare metal (almost like they have the same shade in the alpha channel), and they end up looking rather pink. Is this intentional?

IanHenry
April 6th, 2010, 10:51
I will be buying this aircraft as soon as it becomes available, would rather buy FSD aircraft than anything produced by Carenado, I’ve never had reason to complain about the quality or support from FSD for all their models ( and I have most of them)
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Ian.

Henry
April 6th, 2010, 10:56
its a v tail
and i luv em
H

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
April 6th, 2010, 11:02
Thanks for the question , i was looking to get an aged red with a layer of wax look to it , but i can use the alpha of both the spec or diffuse to change that for a given look, the repainters will find this plane really adaptable to their desires in a finish and easy to work on with two maps , one for flight surfaces and the other the fuse .
That said, Robert mentioned the same thing you did and perhaps i need to rethink that myself, we will find out soon enough as the winners of the guessing game
will have an email with the plane to look over and i will get some more feedback to use for the release.

txnetcop
April 6th, 2010, 11:09
Ya just can't have enought V TAILS! Outstanding Chuck
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tim_FSD
April 6th, 2010, 11:40
I think you will like this release and we are willing to stand behind it. We offer a full money back gurantee if you are not happy with the product, or if you have any installation problems that cannot be resolved.

We have streamlined our installation process considerably and removed a lot of the protection system that we used in the past, which was clearly not a good idea. We have stated this publicly in the past year and will contniue to use our much more user friendly system.

If you have any questions I will be glad to address them here.

RKinkor
April 6th, 2010, 12:04
Actually I'm rather tired of pay-ware period because peoples reports of performance are so personal. I bought the FSD/Milviz P-38 because it is a P-38 and I had seen a good deal of reviews and observations that it was easy on frame rates. On MY system it does a number on frame rates with the alternate textures installed and causes sound issues (clicking and popping sounds). Understand that this is not an indictment of FSD products this my experiencewith my PC.
The other side of the coin is Digital Aviation's FSX Cheyenne. I read several personal reports and reviews on it be ing hard on frame rates, but I decided to purchase as I can not get FSD's 400LS to port over to FSX (I lack the skills to do that kind of in depth conversion). I have found that it is very easy on framerates on MY system. My only disappointment is the lack of FSX re-paints for it and also seeing that Digital Aviation is closing it's doors.
This is my experience with payware and the reasons I will probably just continue with just getting freeware Aircraft.
My 2 cents worth
Randall Kinkor

falcon409
April 6th, 2010, 13:04
Actually. . . . .On MY system it does a number on frame rates with the alternate textures installed and causes sound issues (clicking and popping sounds). Understand that this is not an indictment of FSD products this my experiencewith my PC. . . . .I have found that it is very easy on framerates on MY system. My only disappointment is the lack of FSX re-paints for it and also seeing that Digital Aviation is closing it's doors.
This is my experience with payware and the reasons I will probably just continue with just getting freeware Aircraft.
Randall, I wouldn't give up on Payware completely, but what you talk about is totally correct. The various flight sim forums are chock full of amazing claims about fps in the 50's and 60's. . .and this is a definite "must have". Then you purchase it and it tanks. . .in some cases you can get a refund or possibly a trade out for another item, but no addon, not scenery, or aircraft or anything else will act the same on any two PC's, they just won't. You can take the recommendations or claims of others with a grain of salt, look at you system based on theirs or the test system the company used to do it's beta testing on and judge for yourself.

Never, ever rely on what someone else tells you this will do on your system because it's never a guarantee. Look long and hard at the product, consider the system you'll be running it on and go from there. There are some great payware addons out there that you'll get tons of enjoyment from, just make an informed decision before you buy!

Cactuskid
April 6th, 2010, 13:39
Depending on price, I may have to get this one... I've never had a problem with FSD, and their products work well on my rig. I ported Carenado's FS9 V-35 to FSX and it works well other than the usual cloud/prop thing, and a few guage issues, and I always thought that Carenado would come out with a FSX native version. Anyway, I'd like to hear some feedback on this one before I commit.

Somebody please consider making a D-50 / U-8 Twin Bonanza for FSX! :jump:

Tim_FSD
April 6th, 2010, 14:16

While I don't know the circumstances of what caused you to form this opinion, I will say that we have been very open about our mistakes in the past, and have taken steps to insure that customer service issues , which we assume you are referring to, are not repeated.

Having said that, I will certainly understand if you still wish to take a pass. We really cannot change what has happened in the past, and are committed to providing the best service we can in the future.

Ken Stallings
April 6th, 2010, 17:52
I think you will like this release and we are willing to stand behind it. We offer a full money back gurantee if you are not happy with the product, or if you have any installation problems that cannot be resolved.

We have streamlined our installation process considerably and removed a lot of the protection system that we used in the past, which was clearly not a good idea. We have stated this publicly in the past year and will contniue to use our much more user friendly system.

If you have any questions I will be glad to address them here.

Can't ask for anything more than that folks! I mean really!

Cheers,

Ken

Ken Stallings
April 6th, 2010, 17:54
Piglet - Make me a "double"(twin engine V) - :ernae:

That would be a very unique release, Tim!

Ken

IanHenry
April 7th, 2010, 00:18
OK Tim,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
just one question, When? I'm really looking forward to this one, it might drag me out of the B-17 for a change (getting sick of my crew whinging about my landings, after all they walk away don't they!) :redfire:<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Regards,
Ian

Tim_FSD
April 7th, 2010, 05:48
OK Tim,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
just one question, When? I'm really looking forward to this one, it might drag me out of the B-17 for a change (getting sick of my crew whinging about my landings, after all they walk away don't they!) :redfire:<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Regards,
Ian

Ian,

Not a long wait at all. Within the next 7 days.
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon14.gif

scoutII
April 7th, 2010, 06:40
All said in fun -
Piglet - Make me a "double"(twin engine V) - But it would be sweet - Chris

jeansy
April 7th, 2010, 07:40

+1