PDA

View Full Version : The Pacific ...

Snuffy
April 4th, 2010, 16:51
Well Tonight starting at 9:00 PM EST it'll be the third episode of The Pacific, (I'm pretty sure ... did I miss a sunday?)

Anyhow, just curious how many are keeping up with the story?

It'll be on in about 8 minutes.

djscoo
April 4th, 2010, 16:56
The third part came out last week. It was sort of slow if you are watching it for the combat and explosions because it took place entirely on Australia. It was more of a character development episode.

Skittles
April 4th, 2010, 16:59
The third part came out last week. It was sort of slow if you are watching it for the combat and explosions because it took place entirely on Australia. It was more of a character development episode.

Well I suppose Australia IS bordered by the Pacific....

crashaz
April 4th, 2010, 21:16
Count me in as one of those watching. Tonight they were landing at Cape Gloucester New Britain.

Snuffy
April 5th, 2010, 03:03

Yes it did, and yes I did ... (see it that is,) I haven't missed an episode ... just don't remember the count.

stiz
April 5th, 2010, 10:51
is anyone else not as struck on this one?? this is one seems to disjointed if you know what i mean, i got bored during ep3 and just turned it off ...

crashaz
April 5th, 2010, 13:05
Well it is darker... that cannot be denied.

CrazyPants
April 5th, 2010, 13:38
I think it's because it follows three different stories in one theater, while BoB was one story in one theater fleshed out with a variety of main characters. I think I'll like it more once I've seen the whole series. I'm steadily warming up to the characters at this point though.