View Full Version : Milviz F-15C/E and F-22A

MenendezDiego
April 3rd, 2010, 20:13
Any updates guys?

Maybe some screen shots?

They look very promising.

Rezabrya
April 3rd, 2010, 20:17
Last I heard from Colin, they are in coding. I am assuming the model is done though.

Roadburner440
April 3rd, 2010, 20:28
The F-15 is done.. It is actually already in FSX (but yes getting coded). The F-22 model is not finished as of yet. We were looking up some stuff for the pit, and Colin was working on the VC of the bird. We had a couple of panels we had difficulty reading what was on them in pictures. Spent a lot of time zooming in/out till we figured out what they said. As soon as I get more pics of the F-22 they will be put up here. :jump:

MenendezDiego
April 3rd, 2010, 20:31
So great to hear the F-15 is done!

That is one bird I cannot wait for

tigisfat
April 3rd, 2010, 21:48
The F-15 is done.. It is actually already in FSX (but yes getting coded). The F-22 model is not finished as of yet. We were looking up some stuff for the pit, and Colin was working on the VC of the bird. We had a couple of panels we had difficulty reading what was on them in pictures. Spent a lot of time zooming in/out till we figured out what they said. As soon as I get more pics of the F-22 they will be put up here. :jump:
Will this be a wholly milviz release?

Roadburner440
April 3rd, 2010, 22:31
I am not certain at this point. Usually I don't find out about who the coders are until the final screens start popping up, or I get involved in the Beta testing. I flew a very early Alpha version that definately did not perform like an F-15. Was just a test to see if it the model was exported properly into the sim format. We are looking toward the future though while we finish the current model lineup we have for our customers. Hopefully that future leads to the resurrection of some products that other devs didn't have much interest in.

Wombat_VC
April 4th, 2010, 04:34
Please include F-15SG paints.