PDA

View Full Version : I got your Bugatti right here! :D

pilottj
April 3rd, 2010, 17:57
LOL Bill, does this beauty bring back any memories?? Maybe I'll pray to the FS gods that this be an accusim candidate or eventually an 'accu-lion' remake down the road :jump::d

Cheers
TJ

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Bugatti-100/1059916/L/

Lionheart
April 3rd, 2010, 20:58
De' javu TJ,

I was looking at that last night, lol....

I was thinking of asking Lewis if he ever wanted to do Accusims for LHC planes. It would be interesting. Not on the Bugatti yet though, as it would need to be totally redone.

Bill

NoNewMessages
April 3rd, 2010, 22:56
...to do Accusims for LHC planes. It would be interesting.

I don't know a lot about Accusim, other than skimming through threads. But an Accusim Quest Kodiak.... Whoooo Baby, that's what I'm talking 'bout!!:ernae:

pilottj
April 3rd, 2010, 23:41
yeah accusimmed kodiak and LT...yeehaa! Or what about Epic's proposed twin variants of the LT and its smaller sibling the Escape. I am sure there are ways to accusim the Kodiak or LT, like even more geekage in the G1000 systems, maybe expand on the turboprop dynamics and usage...ala if you push it too much, max ITT..etc it will affect performance over time. Creating a damage model based on adherence to the correct startup proceedure like not turning on the fuel until after the igniters are on and the engine has spooled up a little, otherwise you might have an engine fire and a really bad day LOL. Other than the old F1 PC-12 and the default caravan you are kind of the single engine turboprop guru lol, so that field is really all yours to expand on. :ernae: Ahh...accusimed turboprops, golden age era racers, conceputal designs, so many wonderful possiblities. Which ever path you take, I can't wait to see what develops:applause:

Cheers
TJ

dswo
April 4th, 2010, 03:55
Bill, I bought your Bugatti before it was freeware. You're doing more advanced cockpit work now, but that package was a lot of fun. I'd buy it again for FSX.

Railrunner130
April 4th, 2010, 17:03
I've put the Bugatti in FSX. The cockpit needs a little bit of work, but otherwise it's a blast!

Dain Arns
April 4th, 2010, 17:48
Bill, I bought your Bugatti before it was freeware. You're doing more advanced cockpit work now, but that package was a lot of fun. I'd buy it again for FSX.

Ditto! :wavey:

warchild
April 4th, 2010, 22:17
Just took a look at Bills Bugatti page.. shes definately a good lookin plane to be sure..