PDA

View Full Version : No Ball Turret Gunner

Timm
April 3rd, 2010, 12:33
Hi Guys,
Just a small question on the Ball Turret Gunner. When I select the Gun Turrets I can see the guy in the upper turret and he starts moving around but no visual Ball turret gunner, but the turrets moves around, now I have had this problem a few times. Any clues in what might be causing this. Timm
3894http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/pencil.png

calypsos
April 3rd, 2010, 13:24
When I select the Gun Turrets I can see the guy in the upper turret and he starts moving around but no visual Ball turret gunner, but the turrets moves around, now I have had this problem a few times. Any clues in what might be causing this. Timm

I am guessing this is a way they managed to cut down on FR hits too much, the extra polys that the figure (who is all but invisible, unless you go looking for him) may have pushed things too far. Is there a radioman model figure too?

Lewis-A2A
April 3rd, 2010, 13:35
Hey,

Tim he should be there, can you check your setting are as per the manual?

cheer,
Lewis

Timm
April 3rd, 2010, 14:20
Hi Lewis,
When you say check my settings in the manual are you referring to the realism setting in FSX ?.Timm

Lewis-A2A
April 3rd, 2010, 15:00
All of them really Tim.

Although I think this may be a first load issue?

We are looking into it.

jankees
April 3rd, 2010, 15:14
Mine has a ball turret gunner, but you have to look carefully...he's there!

txnetcop
April 3rd, 2010, 15:33
He's there3919<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

TeaSea
April 3rd, 2010, 15:51
Maybe he needed to get out to pee....

or is this taking Accusim a bit too far?

txnetcop
April 3rd, 2010, 16:33
I hope he did it through the bomb bay doors, I hear it's a little rough to stand on the wing at 8,000 feet AGL and even then ya gotta remember to pee towards the tail!
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">