PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon...

Matt Wynn
April 2nd, 2010, 07:32
Hey guys finally got my website sorted hope to have it operational by next weekend, it'll host my repaints (I'll still upload here also) and will sell my profile art, heck even my forums will contain snippets of the book I am writing, only home page is up and there as a preview at the moment... as i say mid next week (7th) is my target for opening, although i'll try and get my forums up beforehand... Just in talks with a Printer for my artwork and providing i find one soon well... all good to go... Banner features 2 of my Profiles, 1 of which is incomplete at the mooment the other... is ready for more schemes...

Dropzone-Designs (http://www.dropzone-designs.com/)

Cloud9Gal
April 2nd, 2010, 07:36
Just "dropped by" your website- looks nice Smoothie! Very much looking forward to seeing it all completed! I love the colors you picked :)
Good job!

cheezyflier
April 2nd, 2010, 08:04
it's nicely laid out. when you get your content loaded it should be a real nice place :applause:

Snuffy
April 2nd, 2010, 08:08
Lookin good Mate!

Make sure you have a currency exchange ... us yanks might wanna buy something. :salute:

Txmmy83
April 2nd, 2010, 08:16
looking good Matt :)

only thing I recognize is that the background carbon flickers a bit on my screen not sure if other people have the same issue with the background texture

BR
Tom

Chacha
April 2nd, 2010, 08:49
That is a great site. :ernae:

Matt Wynn
April 2nd, 2010, 08:55
Thanks guys, i'm aiming to sell my profiles globally so yeah gotta figure a way of currency converting, or keep it in USD ($)... gonna be fun times ahead :icon_lol:

EDIT: OK All, my Forums are up and Active... hope you all enjoy

Txmmy83
April 2nd, 2010, 11:17
just registered :)

BR
Tom

Lionheart
April 2nd, 2010, 11:32
Looking good Matt!

Nicely done website.

:ernae:

Bill

Matt Wynn
April 2nd, 2010, 11:46
thanks Bill i can't take all the credit though for the site, the basic design was mine and a friend and webmaster for me is coding it all... teamwork... gotta love it, i handed the design to him and told him to run with it, 4 days later i have that presented to me, just gotta sort out my printers and a method of sales now...

Txmmy83
April 2nd, 2010, 12:24
Matt I have send you a PM

BR
Tom

Matt Wynn
April 2nd, 2010, 12:25
Thanks buddy, will pass the links on to my webmaster...

on a side note, couple of very early WIP's on my forums...