PDA

View Full Version : French and Greek skins uploaded!

ndicki
April 2nd, 2010, 00:50
Two G-36s and a P-47D. Hope you like them!

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy214/ndicki/Other%20Aircraft/G-36_French.jpg

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy214/ndicki/Other%20Aircraft/G-36_Gk.jpg

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy214/ndicki/Thunderbolt/P-47D_EC_1-8.jpg

HouseHobbit
April 2nd, 2010, 01:05
WOW..
I have the Finished sets ready for upload for you great DB7 and Boston,

I see there will be more..
This is Great..
BRAVO..

alain95
April 2nd, 2010, 01:12
I really enjoy P-47D with french cocards, could you please with these ones :

3694 3693

I have no special mission in mind it would be just for fun, or may be for MTO fanatics
Wish you all the best
Alain95

ndicki
April 2nd, 2010, 02:47
Thought I had done a French P-47D. Well, I had, but it looks as though I never uploaded it. Let me see what I can find!

greycap.raf
April 2nd, 2010, 02:53
That must be the best natural metal I've ever seen on a P-47D in this sim. :applause:

Now if I only could find them in the library...

ndicki
April 2nd, 2010, 02:55
That must be the best natural metal I've ever seen on a P-47D in this sim. :applause:

Now if I only could find them in the library...

It's a very advantageous screenshot...

They should be in the skins library, in any case.

greycap.raf
April 2nd, 2010, 03:03
They should indeed but they aren't. Or actually I bet they are but they aren't showing up, there's some kind of a delay in them appearing as the library tells me there have been new additions today but nothing new can be seen. It was the same thing with the Dewoitines when you uploaded them.

The library has some other oddities in it too, searching for add-ons by a single uploader gives a correct first page but when moving onto the second page the system decides to ignore the username and shows everything instead. Fixed as time goes by, I believe...

Murray Cod
April 2nd, 2010, 03:23
nice work indeed - well done

ndicki
April 2nd, 2010, 06:18
Thanks!

This one is coming soon - Capitaine Jean-Marie Auber, O.C. 1st Sqn, GC I/4 Navarre, killed in action 1st Sept 1944, Tende, Alpes-Maritimes, France. It was difficult to find one which was confirmed as having served in combat...

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy214/ndicki/Thunderbolt/P-47D_GC1-4.jpg

ndicki
April 2nd, 2010, 06:19
They should indeed but they aren't. Or actually I bet they are but they aren't showing up, there's some kind of a delay in them appearing as the library tells me there have been new additions today but nothing new can be seen. It was the same thing with the Dewoitines when you uploaded them.

The library has some other oddities in it too, searching for add-ons by a single uploader gives a correct first page but when moving onto the second page the system decides to ignore the username and shows everything instead. Fixed as time goes by, I believe...

You're having some adventures! Never had any of those... It works fine for me!

ndicki
April 2nd, 2010, 09:13
That next one's uploaded as well. Make sure you use the upgraded model which you can find at AvHistory, though - it looks much better than the original stock one. It's 952KB instead of 944, if you need a way to tell. The xdp files are different, too, so don't mix them up!

Have fun!

greycap.raf
April 2nd, 2010, 14:34
It's a very advantageous screenshot...

Oh. Snap. :icon_lol:

Could have fooled me into thinking it was a high res skin...

ndicki
April 2nd, 2010, 22:07
Naaah, I don't like Thunderbolts. Can't be bothered. Rubbish aircraft, in any case, as is proven by the fact that the RAF didn't use it in Europe at all. (If nothing else, that'll provoke the Americans!)

Led Zeppelin
April 4th, 2010, 09:19
French P47's, thank you!! I've already a great one made by I don't remember who a few months ago, those ones are more than welcome to increse the choice of French Birds!:jump:

POB
April 13th, 2010, 11:20
Hi, everyone

I can see that ndicki always make some very good french skins.

Bon boulot, ndicki :salute:

HouseHobbit
April 13th, 2010, 11:58
Wonderful.. More French planes to crash..
Nigel, does a great job..BRAVO..
And I get to crash them..
I hope it crashes as well as the ms 406's I have been Almost flying of late..
Getting really good at dead stick, Wheels up landings..

alain95
April 14th, 2010, 05:05
Have you ever experienced the FIAT CR42, one of the lastest MAW release ?

HouseHobbit
April 14th, 2010, 11:30
Not yet, But if it can be crashed I'll do it..
I'll let you know..
LOL..

ndicki
April 14th, 2010, 23:42
The CR42 has a fixed undercart - one less thing to forget about while you're pranging it!

HouseHobbit
April 15th, 2010, 10:05
Yea it crashes well(Cr 42), no landing gear problems..
LOL..
OPPPS.. it stays down that helps alot..
LOL..