PDA

View Full Version : RE: Hand eye test used on Air Force pilots

brad kaste
April 1st, 2010, 18:02
Hi All,
The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.
Good luck. I have yet to break the 5 second barrier. Let alone the 18 second mark. I think I could get a job spraying Windex on the canopies.....maybe.:gameoff:

Air Force Test (http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Epontipak/redsquare.html)<--------

tigisfat
April 1st, 2010, 18:07
This is a fun and hard game, but the USAF doesn't use it on fighter pilots. There are tests like it that are WAAAY easier though.

Out of three tries, I got to 20 seconds. There is a secret to this.

txnetcop
April 1st, 2010, 18:28
Getting old-15 seconds is the best I could do-may try later.
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

OBIO
April 1st, 2010, 18:36
Just shy of 16 seconds every time...well, not the first few times..but the 10 times since the first few have been 15.5 seconds and higher...just can't break into the 16 second range.

OBIO

cheezyflier
April 2nd, 2010, 06:01
my stepson tried it the first time and wondered what was so hard about it. he can do it indefinitely. he immediately recognizes patterns.