PDA

View Full Version : home from the hospital

Daveroo
April 1st, 2010, 14:48
well it was only a few days but they hit me hard with IV antibiotics and seem to have killed the MRSA....sure seemed odd to see people dressing up in hazmat clothing to come in my room...lol...saw a "friend" from 20 some years ago...he was my nurse last night..i thought for certin my life would end...i was the reason he and his wife at the time split...he came in said...yo davey...you owe me one....then informed me i did him a huge favor way back then...LOL...he took his so called lunch break at midnight by waking me up and visiting for almost 2 hours while his backup did his work....he said she did it to him the night before...would be funny if it didnt hurt the patients....

N2056
April 1st, 2010, 14:53
Good to see you back!
I hope the recovery is swift & complete.

OBIO
April 1st, 2010, 14:55
Welcome Home Daveroo! Glad things went well, and I hope they were able to totally kill the MRSA...nasty stuff.

OBIO

Snuffy
April 1st, 2010, 14:59
Welcome back.

txnetcop
April 1st, 2010, 18:31
Hey Dave you are one very brave guy! Welcome Home buddy
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

harleyman
April 1st, 2010, 18:39
Glad to see you are back and whole again......

We all thought about you here ....

jmig
April 1st, 2010, 19:34
It is good to hear you are home and doing better. May you have a full recovery soon.

mike_cyul
April 1st, 2010, 19:48
Welcome back, and hope you're well soon!

Mike

cheezyflier
April 2nd, 2010, 05:41
glad to hear you are ok :applause:

GT182
April 2nd, 2010, 07:14
Welcome back Dave. Great to hear they threw you out of the hospital. Is it tuff getting on othe computer in your hazmat suit? :icon_lol: Just kidding bud. Hope each day you get more better. :salute: