PDA

View Full Version : OT: Is it cheating?

Snuffy
April 1st, 2010, 08:00
The new slang ... Chexting. The "experts" say so.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/01/cheating-text-message-perils-chexting/?test=latestnews

cheezyflier
April 1st, 2010, 10:59
every dog has their day. they had theirs.

TARPSBird
April 1st, 2010, 12:00
If you're gonna cheat on your significant other, don't leave a paper or an electronic trail that documents your activities. ;)

Bjoern
April 2nd, 2010, 09:26
If you're gonna cheat on your significant other, don't leave a paper or an electronic trail that documents your activities. ;)

Yeah, it's only cheating when you get caught. :icon_lol:

stiz
April 2nd, 2010, 09:41
as my granddad always used to say "you aint done nuthin rong till ya get caught!" :icon_lol:

Matt Wynn
April 2nd, 2010, 09:43
been down that road myself... to the point an ex followed me once... so i put in counter-surveillance techniques on my route, things like detecting if you have a tail, walk 3 corners if they're still there after 3 you'll have walked a square and nobody really does that unless they're keeping eyeball, also had to follow an ex before, she drove off annoyed at me, i borrowed a neighbours car and sat 2 or 3 cars behind... needless to say i got what proof i needed then disappeared and changed the locks... stronghold secure :icon_lol:

it's still cheating no matter if you get caught, but sometimes the thrill of the chase is gratification enough...

Willy
April 2nd, 2010, 09:55
It's still cheating no matter if you get caught or not