PDA

View Full Version : Will they find Hoffa this spring?

Snuffy
April 1st, 2010, 05:48
Always been a big mystery since my Dad worked for the Teamsters ...

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20100401/US.Hoffa.Giants.Stadium/

Allen
April 1st, 2010, 12:22
http://riverdaughter.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/mythbusters-adam-jamie.jpg

"Glad we didn't find him."

Ken Stallings
April 1st, 2010, 15:18
It is entirely possible to kill someone and despose of the body in a way it will never be found. Easiest method is to know the currents of the ocean and bury the body at sea.

Entirely possible for the mob to put the body on a large boat, weight it down, and dump it overboard in the blue ocean. Think of all the sailors buried at sea. They don't wash up on shore.

If you don't want to do all that, then feed the body to a group of gators!

Or, sew the body up on a bag with weights imbedded all over. Fly the body in an airplane over the middle of the ocean, and dump the body from a few thousand feet and let gravity do the job.

He's obviously dead, and after all these years, I don't think his body will ever be found. Just like Natalie Holloway.

Ken

crashaz
April 1st, 2010, 15:31
In any case I think we can count on Geraldo to be there ROFL!!!
:icon_lol:

boxcar
April 1st, 2010, 20:39
The report on NPR this a.m. stated that they were not going to look for him,
burying the entire site in feet of busted concrete & fill... 14 feet, I think they said.

djscoo
April 1st, 2010, 20:46
It is entirely possible to kill someone and despose of the body in a way it will never be found. Easiest method is to know the currents of the ocean and bury the body at sea.

Entirely possible for the mob to put the body on a large boat, weight it down, and dump it overboard in the blue ocean. Think of all the sailors buried at sea. They don't wash up on shore.

If you don't want to do all that, then feed the body to a group of gators!

Or, sew the body up on a bag with weights imbedded all over. Fly the body in an airplane over the middle of the ocean, and dump the body from a few thousand feet and let gravity do the job.

He's obviously dead, and after all these years, I don't think his body will ever be found. Just like Natalie Holloway.

Ken

Note: Don't make Ken angry...:mixedsmi:

Prowler1111
April 1st, 2010, 21:09
Depends, the cops sent downtown the Easter bunny for some declarations, apparently the rodent was an incidental witness, CSI is behind the task, but they are currently short on funds now that Hummer is a Chinese corporation and they refused to keep endorsing the dept vehicles due to high fuel cost/consumption....
..In other news, Jimmy Hoffa was spotted (again) in Knockemstiff, Ohio, where he is a regular at the local beer joint with some other fella who calls himself Aaron..

Best regards

Prowler

Railrunner130
April 2nd, 2010, 05:37
About 15 years ago, there was a high-profile case here where the Governor's scheduling secretary disappeared. She had been dating a guy by the name of Tom Capano. He was from a rich and powerful family of land developers. Lots of manpower was expended by many agencies before they squeezed Tom's brother for information. Apparently, Tom had killed her and the two brothers took her body out in Tom's boat off the continental shelf and dumped her body. They had put her body in a large cooler for transportation. The cooler didn't sink when they threw her overboard, so they put a few shotgun shells through it. A fisherman recovered the cooler and turned it over to the Coast Guard because of the holes. After squeezing the brother, they recovered the trail from the LORAN (or GPS, I don't recall) from the boat. A few calls to the Coast Guard and the cooler was recovered. It just so happened that the price tag was still on it. It had been sold by I. Goldburg, an outfitter-type store which is now out of business. Somehow, they were able to go to the store and figure out that Capano had purchased one of those coolers using his credit card. That was enough evidence that he's now in prison for life.

The long version of the above I've seen on A&E. They occasionally play it on Crime Stories or something like that. It's actually a lot more twisted and there were a lot of accusations that neither I or A&E went into.

cheezyflier
April 2nd, 2010, 05:39
ken is right. lotsa ways to dispose of a body. tom capano tried the burial at sea thing, but screwed it up and got himself caught. in my mind it would be easier to disolve it with chemicals. not everyone has access to gators. :icon_lol: