PDA

View Full Version : OT: Interesting Poll concerning the iPad

Snuffy
April 1st, 2010, 05:18
Do You Intend to Buy the iPad?

FOXNews.com

Apple’s new iPad computer is all set to go on sale. Do you intend to buy it?

Thank you for voting!

<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback1>Definitely. It's the coolest thing since, well, the desktop computer. 10% (292 votes)</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback1></LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback1></LABEL><LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback2>Possibly. Early reviews look pretty good. I could be persuaded to buy it. 11% (324 votes)</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback2></LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback2></LABEL><LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback3>On the Fence. I want to hear what my friends think of it first. 7% (223 votes)</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback3></LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback3></LABEL><LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback4>Probably Not. That price needs to come down a little. 20% (613 votes)</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback4></LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback4></LABEL><LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback5>Definitely Not. The whole tablet thing is not for me. 49% (1,502 votes)</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback5></LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback5></LABEL><LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback6>Other (post a comment) 3% (85 votes)</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback6></LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback6></LABEL>Total Votes: 3,039

---

Poll is still active as far as I know ...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/04/01/decide-intend-buy-ipad/

MudMarine
April 1st, 2010, 05:21
When the price comes down and the bugs are worked out, then I'll think about it.

kilo delta
April 1st, 2010, 05:32
Hmmm...maybe if I could have one of these too?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/iCade.shtml?icpg=Carousel_iCade_

MaddogK
April 1st, 2010, 06:49
Nope, my sister has the Amazon Kindle and I'll prolly get one too. Apples are just too pricy and they are likely software 'strangled'. I simply dont need a tablet computer, just a PDF reader, nothing more.

jmig
April 1st, 2010, 07:59
I like the idea of a tablet computer. I have always thought that they were the future of portable computing. Not sure if I will buy the Ipad but I will one day get a tablet.

crashaz
April 1st, 2010, 08:18
If it could allow me to model and compile 3d models I would definitely consider it... but it's Mac though. So I guess I am waiting to see what the PC guys are up to.

Cloud9Gal
April 1st, 2010, 09:18
I like the idea of the tablet myself- I'll hold off for a while, and see how the iPad performs. The price is steep, but then again, it's like any Apple products, they tend to be on the pricey side of things.