PDA

View Full Version : My Jugs Were Jumped...

dvslats
September 29th, 2008, 17:54
at high altitude. 20,000 plus. Where this pig of of a bird performs best. :male:Thought I would throw in a screenie to build up these threads again. I spent the day re-installing FS9, but here is where I really have my fun. :gameoff:Is this not politically correct? Guns in a flight sim? Hell yah it is...:d

Skywolf
September 29th, 2008, 17:58
NO! It is not politically correct! It is however, Redneck correct.:d

TARPSBird
September 29th, 2008, 19:20
Shooting down planes and blowing stuff up is good stress therapy! :d
(Uh, in CFS2 that is.)

Ravenna
September 29th, 2008, 21:01
It is politically neutral. Fire away! (the guns...not the mouth):costumes::costumes:

watchdog22
September 30th, 2008, 05:02
Yeah! Up the guts and heaps of smoke. .50 Cal's Rule!! :d

miamieagle
September 30th, 2008, 06:05
Iäm sorry but its not only red neck correct but its men correct!

Why only one thing when you can do both.

We can alway fly from point A to point B. But we can shot something on the way without ever really hurting anyone. I love options.

I have FS9 and its collecting dust somewhere in my house. I really did not care for it. I also have FS2002 and have flown with it a few times but nothing like the time spend flying with my Flight Combat Simulators.

Like I said before you can do both unless you want to fly Modern Airline planes.

bearcat241
September 30th, 2008, 06:20
DV, since we're on the subject of jumpin' Jugs and guns, mind if i throw in a personal favorite too?

dvslats
September 30th, 2008, 16:02
To all responses.....Agreed! :ernae:
Now that shot you have BC....I've never seen that one before. She's a beut.
Is it one of your own making?

bearcat241
September 30th, 2008, 16:30
Now that shot you have BC....I've never seen that one before. She's a beut.
Is it one of your own making?

Well, kinda...its an original skin done by WildBat, one of our SOH CFS3 skin artists back in '05 for the 3us_p_47m. I just converted and mated it to the CFS2 KM P-47M.