PDA

View Full Version : wooohooo!!!PTL

cheezyflier
March 31st, 2010, 15:42
i finally heard from immigration. after all this time i will be landed in another 1 or 2 months.
also, i just passed my sheetmetal test, and i am now fully licensed here in ontario

gigabyte
March 31st, 2010, 15:55
woot woot, congrats cheezy, welcome to "The Great White North" , glad to have you as a fellow Canuck well almost larger cleebrations in a month or two :)

n4gix
March 31st, 2010, 17:27
You know, I am seriously considering emigrating myself. Of course the way things are going the U.S. is coming closer and closer to being nearly the same as Canada... :wiggle:

CG_1976
March 31st, 2010, 17:46
Congrats Cheezy and Welcome to the Great White North and land of the Maple Leaf.

Chacha
March 31st, 2010, 17:48
:ernae:

Snuffy
March 31st, 2010, 17:49
Congrats!!

safn1949
April 1st, 2010, 08:29
Good deal,glad to hear it.......soooo,you'll be buyin' the beer soon,eh?:d

Cloud9Gal
April 1st, 2010, 09:25
CF~ I hope you FINALLY realize that you are about to become a citizen of one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

Good Luck to you!

cheezyflier
April 1st, 2010, 10:53
CF~ I hope you FINALLY realize that you are about to become a citizen of one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

Good Luck to you!

not a citizen, a "permanent resident" big difference. i would never deny that canada has some very cool aspects. i live within walking distance of lake ontario. summer here is so pleasant compared to the brutal heat and humidity i know from home. have a look at how cool it is here where i live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7tIXOQO_Dc i suppose i will like it better after i have spent some time working and doing my thing, instead of being mr. mom. then i can more fully explore some of the parts that interest me the most, and put myself in a position to take full advantage of opportunities that come my way. i love america, and it's hard to live in a place where many people look down on us, and expect me to come up with answers to their perceptions of our short comings. heck i'm as clueless as the next guy. just don't take the "canadia" thing to heart. i don't mean no harm, it's all in fun

***edit: except for one thing. who ever had the idea to put the milk in plastic bags. that guy was a dope

thanks for the congratulations everyone :-)

gigabyte
April 1st, 2010, 13:19
***edit: except for one thing. who ever had the idea to put the milk in plastic bags. that guy was a dope

I am told it was a guy from Yonkers who got laughed out of New York state so he came up here and convinced some half frozen to death Dairy Owner it was a good idea... but hey what do we know we are still getting our Milk from Cows and those in the US have figured how to "Milk" and Almond already...lol (I knew I would be able to slip that back in somewhere :) )