PDA

View Full Version : OT: Simply tasteless ...

Snuffy
March 31st, 2010, 05:31
Well I've heard and seen stupid before ...

But this one takes the cake.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/03/30/nude-video-at-jfk-assassination-site/?test=latestnews

:violent: :banghead:

lifejogger
March 31st, 2010, 07:02
Well it is a free country and we have the right to express are views and ideas no matter how tasteless. Although I am surprised somebody didn't call the police to have her arrested, I am pretty sure public nudity is illegal in Dallas.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

tigisfat
March 31st, 2010, 07:08
Well it is a free country and we have the right to express are views and ideas no matter how tasteless. Although I am surprised somebody didn't call the police to have her arrested, I am pretty sure public nudity is illegal in Dallas.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Indecency is okay if you're a woman and a minority. If that had been a 45 year old white man, he would be in jail without bail waiting to be indicted for a felony, it would be reported on the news and public outcry would raise the strictness of our rediculous laws to a new level.

Personally, I didn't care. I thought it was stupid and laughable, much like many other artistic works of the ignorant.