PDA

View Full Version : P-8A Poseidon

jessie r.
March 30th, 2010, 16:29
Hi again guy's I have the Project Open Skies P-8A and was wondering if there was anyway I could put a VC in it. I have seen all other POSKY 737 Commercial planes with the vc in them and was just to curious as if it was possible if someone could help me out I would greatly appriciate it. Thanks

tigisfat
March 30th, 2010, 18:29
There is a way, I know that fore sure, and I'm sure the default VC would make you happy enough.

I don't know how, so we'll both have to sit tight and wait for someone more knowledgeable. I wanna get it up and going too.

simkid22
March 30th, 2010, 18:46
At the moment you can't merge the Posky P-8 and the default 737 VC because the P-8 is not FSX native. If/until they release a native version this can't be done. I too hope that one day the military 737s will be converted like the civilian ones.

jessie r.
March 30th, 2010, 19:33
well that is a real bummer i really love the poseidon and it would be great with a vc.

tigisfat
March 30th, 2010, 19:35
I swear I've seen it with a VC. What gives?

simkid22
March 31st, 2010, 00:53
Unless there is a FSX version that I have not come across, I checked POSKY's website and couldn't find it and I checked the models available at Flightsim and those are fs9 models. Being human, there always the possibility that there is a native version that I missed somewhere. I did find this post that gives instructions on how to do it if the model was correct. http://arnz.invisionplus.net/?mforum=arnz&&act=ST&f=8&t=4376