PDA

View Full Version : Fat Albert cockpit ride (blue angels)

tigisfat
March 29th, 2010, 18:17
I just saw this and thought it was pretty cool, myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9h_pD9wC_k&feature=grec

N2056
March 29th, 2010, 18:30
That was way cool! :salute:
Oh...and the Hula Girl makes the whole vid! :d

luckydog
March 29th, 2010, 19:32
That was way cool! :salute:
Oh...and the Hula Girl makes the whole vid! :d

Yaaa Hula girl !!

Brian_Gladden
March 30th, 2010, 02:32
Who says the fat girls can't dance....

TomSteber
March 30th, 2010, 03:40
Absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, teamwork to the Nth degree.

Cazzie
March 30th, 2010, 05:49
Really fine video, so HD I put it on full screen and sit back and watched it like TV on my 24-in monitor. But my head is still in need of some sleep from the past two nights, my brain is fatigued to the point of being stoned. I found myself grabbing the control stick's hat button to scan the VC! :isadizzy:

Caz

cheezyflier
March 30th, 2010, 06:15
I found myself grabbing the control stick's hat button to scan the VC! :isadizzy:

Caz

:icon_lol: quote of the month :applause:

i liked seeing the radio slide forward when they hit the reverser. a cool vid for sure

MudMarine
March 30th, 2010, 06:29
MARINE CORPS OH-RAH!!

PRB
March 30th, 2010, 07:27
Holy Crap, that's freakin awesome! Love the hula girl. There's a gauge out there that lets you put one in your plane. Willy uses it sometimes. I gotta find it now!

HighGround22
March 30th, 2010, 08:02
. . . i liked seeing the radio slide forward when they hit the reverser. . . .Yeah, I noted that, too.

Loved the solid crew co-op and the constant informative patter.

But . . . I don't remember ever being that young!!

OBIO
March 30th, 2010, 08:04
I knew I was a good pilot! Watching that video, and comparing it to how I fling the Alphasim freeware C-130 through the air.....exactly the same! I knew you had to be a good pilot to yank and bank in a Herc....and now I have the proof.

OBIO

jmig
March 30th, 2010, 08:56
That was a good video. I loved the crew coordination. The co-pilot was working his tail off.

I agree on the age. I was never that young. :)

TARPSBird
March 30th, 2010, 11:04
Always impressive to see professionals at work. That landing looked like something I try to pull off (usually unsuccessfully) when I come in too high. :icon_lol:

Curtis P40
March 30th, 2010, 15:04
I think that was better than watching the Blue Angles from the cockpit. Yep, what a Crew.
Especially liked the flying crewman, during the 0 G pushover after takeoff. Nice find.
Curt:kilroy:

HighGround22
March 30th, 2010, 17:49
. . . I knew you had to be a good pilot to yank and bank in a Herc . . . . Yeah, didja notice the strain in the pilot's voice on some of those "rolling" calls!?! It takes some muscle to crank a Herc around, like that!