PDA

View Full Version : NAS Pensacola Update

jdhaenens
March 29th, 2010, 14:55
Just about ready to release NAS Pensacola Ver 1.3. I added The Air Force Navigator and Combat Systems Officer buildings. Also added the National Flight Academy and the National Naval Aviation Museum's new display hangar (both under construction) using artist's conception drawings in this version. I also made the NNAM's atrium transparent and put the hanging blues in with some mesh courtesy of Nick Black.

It should be out this week.

Enjoy

VCN-1
March 29th, 2010, 15:06
That is great news.

Thanks you. What a great piece of scenery already.

VCN-1

doublecool
March 29th, 2010, 15:16
Always look forward to your work :wavey:

Thank you

MCDesigns
March 29th, 2010, 15:24
Fantastic Jim! :ernae:

falcon409
March 29th, 2010, 15:36
Jim, check your PM's:salute:

FAC257
March 29th, 2010, 15:57
Just Wow! :applause:

FAC

Shylock
March 29th, 2010, 18:49
Jim looking great so far. Luv the scooter's there.

thetford569
March 29th, 2010, 19:08
awesome Jim! Now I'll definately have to make sure the Air Force T-1s in the newest MAIW package are active at the airport and parking in the right spots!

Brandon

Navy Chief
March 29th, 2010, 20:37
WOW!

Great work, Jim. I am so amazed at the detail work in your sceneries. My friend, Frank Turchi (pubs librarian at the Aviation Museum) will get a kick out of these screenshots. Although he has FSX, he has not spent much time with it. But your scenery is bound to spark a renewed interest in it!

Thank you so much for your efforts!

Pete Ward

Roadburner440
March 29th, 2010, 21:09
Very nice jdhaenens. This is going to go very nicely with the NS Mayport scenery you made. That has made the flights around Jacksonville so much more enjoyable now that there are actually ships in the basin and not just water. Nice touch on the National Flight Museum as well!

FlameOut
March 30th, 2010, 16:47
Good show :jump:

Cazzie
March 31st, 2010, 03:59
Thanks a bunch Jim, will be on the look out for it. The one I currently have is a charm. Great work. :salute:

Caz

navy81
March 31st, 2010, 05:36
Jim,
This is a great update. Will the TACAN work as well here? I could never get the TACAN up (other than DME) with the mods you had provided previously.

Looking forward to the release!
Deke

jdhaenens
March 31st, 2010, 07:39
Thanks all.

Once I revamp the Chevalier Field AFX file the TACAN should be working properly. The AFX and ADE files are currently fighting over the NPA TACAN, and just the original Microsoft DME is showing up. It'll work when the new version is available.

All the crash problems with the Dodosim 206 should be history as well. I appended "nocrash" to all the tarmac marks and helo spots.

@Falcon209 I answered a PM a while back, but have no more in my in box.

Jim

falcon409
March 31st, 2010, 13:55
@Falcon209 I answered a PM a while back, but have no more in my in box.
Jim
Ok, there was an image with the PM, maybe it was too large, or the system rejected it because of that.