PDA

View Full Version : I have an older CH pedals that I bought from ebay

langshan
March 28th, 2010, 08:16
It is not USB, but I somehow managed to get the pedals working in CFS2, CFS3, IL2 1946, FX10......

I have yet to get them to work in CFS1. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, I will be able to fly 1 or 2 times a month again with the ACC. =S=

Thanks in advance.

minuteman10
March 29th, 2010, 08:49
~S~ Lang! I assume that they are gameport? It was suggested to me to try an adapter...Gameport to USB. Is your stick USB? You could then use the CH Control Manager program. It combines the 2 into "One "unit...and basically fools the O.S. into only seeing one device with multiple axis. You may be able to set it up in the Control Panel under Game Devices...

langshan
April 4th, 2010, 09:02
~S~ Lang! I assume that they are gameport? It was suggested to me to try an adapter...Gameport to USB. Is your stick USB? You could then use the CH Control Manager program. It combines the 2 into "One "unit...and basically fools the O.S. into only seeing one device with multiple axis. You may be able to set it up in the Control Panel under Game Devices...

Yep, I have an adapter the other programs are fine, I will have to give that a go. My stick is a USB, but my pedals are gameport. Hmmm, I will give that one a try. I have my stick plugged into an USB and my pedals are plugged into another USB via an gameport to USB adapter. That works great with the other programs, but with CFS1 so far I have not had any luck. Still work on the problem.

minuteman10
April 4th, 2010, 20:28
...Also...make sure to uncheck "auto-rudder" in the settings page...otherwise your pedals are overridden...