PDA

View Full Version : OBIO's PSP 8.0 Give Away Contest

OBIO
March 26th, 2010, 20:18
Ladies and Gentleman, may I have your attention please:

I should have posted this here a week ago....but I am a slacker...what can I say. I am holding a give away contest and the winner will receive a brand new, unopened Paint Shop Pro 8.0 package. I will ship the package to the winner at my cost. This give away is open to all SOH/CombatFS members....but, if you already have a good paint program (PSP, Photoshop), I ask that you not enter to allow those who need a good paint program a better chance of winning....also, if you have no interest in skinning at all, again I ask that you not enter. Now, I have no way of knowing if a person has PSP 10 or Photo Shop 7, or if a person has a desire to skin but just doesn't have a good paint program to work with...so I am calling on your sense of honor and brotherhood in this.

I started my addiction as a skinner using a photo editor that came with our second hand crappy digital camera....so would like to give a decent program to one lucky skinner-to-be.

See the entry thread here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/33365-OBIO-s-PSP-8.0-Give-Away

Entry dead line has been changed to April 10th.

OBIO